ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
Just one comment so far, the size is rather bulky for a 0.4 release. Are you using webp. artwork, or are you using something less efficient? I know a couple of devs who don't mind sharing how to keep size down, while keeping quality through the roof.

Reactions: MoonBox

Grecco

Jul 4, 2017
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

I can never use these torrents, they never start the download....

1643359309274.png

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I really like this game. I hope that in the future there will be an NTR route and also a Pregnancy route. good game dev. I hope you are always in good health. Amen.
Never being added tags:
Netorare, Minigame, Sharing/MMF, Pegging, Rape (Maybe rape roleplay but not outright rape), Scat, Swinging, Futa/trans, Bukkake, Beastiality, Fisting, Sandbox

Cheery Littlebottom

Jul 30, 2021
I really liked this game and then BAM!!! goodbye family theme and hello landlady and Tenant BS. I know it's most likely due to Patreon restrictions, but I am sooo disappointed. I saved at end of 0.03, falling asleep with MC's daughter and woke up to landlady and tenant :(

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I really liked this game and then BAM!!! goodbye family theme and hello landlady and Tenant BS. I know it's most likely due to Patreon restrictions, but I am sooo disappointed. I saved at end of 0.03, falling asleep with MC's daughter and woke up to landlady and tenant :(
If only someone made a patch that changed it back to incest... oh wait someone did... :p

• Haha

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
Grandma's friend?
Since when did this game need an incest patch?
I don't remember it requiring one before this update :unsure:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Grandma's friend?
Since when did this game need an incest patch?
I don't remember it requiring one before this update :unsure:
This is the first update with the need for one. A dev has to make money and sadly patreon is still the most used by would be supporters

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes