drakus85

Apr 30, 2020
the mega link is asking me for a decryption key, saying the one on the link is invalid, anyone else got that issue?
I had the same issue. In the address bar you need to delete from the start of the address to the second https. Once I did that I was able to download.

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
MoonBox Images sizes are unnecessarily too big. YAC is a great cruncher script that has a preset to lossless compress Ren'py games, I did exactly that and the final size when zipped went from 4,79GB to 1,61GB, without any loss in quality.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
OP updated to V0.04, Itch updated and SS post unlocked for the rest of the subscribers.
If you use the patch, your saves will work. Without it, I'm not sure.
Heads up about this update, it's about 40% the wedding so if you're not on the Priya path, it's gonna seem pretty short.

Once again thanks to BTLD and Wolf™ for testing.
Thanks to Talothral , Cenc and -L-L-MJ- for helping me out with some stuff.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
OP updated to V0.04, Itch updated and SS post unlocked for the rest of the subscribers.
If you use the patch, your saves will work. Without it, I'm not sure.
Heads up about this update, it's about 40% the wedding so if you're not on the Priya path, it's gonna seem pretty short.

Once again thanks to BTLD and Wolf™ for testing.
Thanks to Talothral , Cenc and -L-L-MJ- for helping me out with some stuff.
Wedding was totally worth it....totally.

Jan 17, 2021
So I downloaded the 4.0 patch, and it just made it's own game folder. When I loaded up a save from previous to continue, it's all black screen with "image not found." Should I just expect this since it's only an "update"? And just wait for the new content? Or do I need to extract it INTO the 3.0 folder or something to get it to work properly?

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I like this update, bride event was great, Doctor is closer with mc, mc met more Gilf friends.
more yoga with grandma please!:love:
But winner in this update (and in whole game) can be only one: mc's Greanade Alert in Fiona's pub was pure damn evil :KEK:

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
I hope that the decision to add a patch and take away the incest won't all of a sudden affect the story or the way MC interacts with other characters and how they interact with him.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
no Futa/trans kinda sucks.
That's not something I'm into. You won't be finding any here.

Game already has almost 5gb, dev should def check a "update only" kind of system.
There has been since v0.03. You can wait for me to update the OP next time if you don't want to download the full version.

Grandma's House [v0.04] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.80 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 473 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 439 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thanks, added to OP.

Torrent: ( ) ❤

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
Thanks, added to OP.

Am I the only whose saves no longer work?
They'll work with the patched version, not sure about unpatched.

I really like this game. I hope that in the future there will be an NTR route and also a Pregnancy route. good game dev. I hope you are always in good health. Amen.
There's gonna be a lot of pregnancy but zero NTR.

Just one comment so far, the size is rather bulky for a 0.4 release. Are you using webp. artwork, or are you using something less efficient? I know a couple of devs who don't mind sharing how to keep size down, while keeping quality through the roof.
Using WEBP. Brings down the size per image from about 4MB to 1.5MB.
But at 700 renders per update, it adds up.

I really liked this game and then BAM!!! goodbye family theme and hello landlady and Tenant BS. I know it's most likely due to Patreon restrictions, but I am sooo disappointed. I saved at end of 0.03, falling asleep with MC's daughter and woke up to landlady and tenant :(
Use the patch if you want switch things back. And Cat isn't MC's daughter, she's his cousin.

Looks Good :) but needs pregnancy tag (i would love that hijab woman to be pregnant :cool:)
Netori Tag i love it ;)(y)
Her day will come ;)

There is some inconsistency in Cat's name. Sometimes its spelled with a C and sometimes with a K.
Most call her Katie but MC calls her Cat. It's on purpose.

Do you need to download the entire game for just the update or is there an update Patch?
There's an update patch, the OP has been updated.

Just started the download, and you truely are a god among men MoonBox, patreon tried to fuck things up for us, and then you quickly start an incest patch on lewdpatcher to counteract it.

Quick question, after i've finished the download of the game and patch, will my saves work or will i have to start over? My last save is meeting my beautiful Betty (Salute to the Betty Brigade) for the MC's clothes shopping.
That patch is in no way affillated with or endorsed by MoonBox Games.

If you have the unofficial patch, the game will be exactly the same as it was before. Your saves will work.

MoonBox
Can you add option to turn OFF / ON save description ? It will solve a headache for me on Android.
I'll see what I can do. What problem does it cause?

Been digging the game/story. I know it's your work and you do as you please. But if there a game I've come across that should have a Harem Tag or at very least a very open relationship tag, lol. This is it, way to many ladies I would love to be around all time. :p Specially since I'm going be a secret dad now :eek:
MC wasn't dating enough women to qualify for the harem tag but now it's here.

Hey moonbox did you set up a patreon? Think I read it in this thread somewhere, would definitely like to sub when I can so leave me a link if possible
Appreciate it. Now that the game officially has no incest, I can start working on patreon.

MoonBox Images sizes are unnecessarily too big. YAC is a great cruncher script that has a preset to lossless compress Ren'py games, I did exactly that and the final size when zipped went from 4,79GB to 1,61GB, without any loss in quality.
Appreciate the advice but I don't see the point in making a compressed version when JokerLeader is gonna make a better one 5 minutes later.

So I downloaded the 4.0 patch, and it just made it's own game folder. When I loaded up a save from previous to continue, it's all black screen with "image not found." Should I just expect this since it's only an "update"? And just wait for the new content? Or do I need to extract it INTO the 3.0 folder or something to get it to work properly?
You need to extract the update patch into the last version and overwrite when it asks.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Most call her Katie but MC calls her Cat. It's on purpose.
I got that part, and I may need to go back and find it, but there were one or two scenes where I thought Katie got spelled with a C, which is what caught my eye. I may have just mixed it up a bit in my brain though to be fair, I have mild dyslexia, so it happens sometimes. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
How strict is the patreon's TOS? Another game I'm following has an official incest patch but it's on somewhere else instead.
It's completely random. It depends on the person assigned to your case.
It's kind of like getting pulled over. You could be doing the exact same thing twice but one cop will give you a warning and the other will impound your car.
Best to play it safe.

I hope that the decision to add a patch and take away the incest won't all of a sudden affect the story or the way MC interacts with other characters and how they interact with him.
If you play with the patch, the game will be exactly the same.

Thanks, added to OP.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
MoonBox FYI your Mega link is corrupted (it has the URL partially twice), that's why it's saying it needs a decryption key. Here's the corrected link.

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Appreciate the advice but I don't see the point in making a compressed version when JokerLeader is gonna make a better one 5 minutes later.
The point ins't to make a compressed version, I even said that in my comment. The point is showing that there's zero need for your game to weight nearly 5GB in the current update.
At the end of the day is your game, you do you. Was only trying to help.

• Red Heart

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I'll see what I can do. What problem does it cause?
Android Port problem ; keyboard is appearing again and again when overwriting save file. Don't know how to solve directly. But if there is no need to enter a name for save description, keyboard will not appear, so there will be no problems!! Thats why asked about option turn off / ON save description. Just need to turn it off then

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes