MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
MoonBox FYI your Mega link is corrupted (it has the URL partially twice), that's why it's saying it needs a decryption key. Here's the corrected link.

Mega
Thanks, fixed.

The point ins't to make a compressed version, I even said that in my comment. The point is showing that there's zero need for your game to weight nearly 5GB in the current update.
At the end of the day is your game, you do you. Was only trying to help.
And I appreciate that. There are differences in the images though and I don't want to reduce quality. Some people play on bigger monitors where the differences are pretty obvious. Now people that want the full quality version have that and the people that want a smaller file size have the compressed version.

Android Port problem ; keyboard is appearing again and again when overwriting save file. Don't know how to solve directly. But if there is no need to enter a name for save description, keyboard will not appear, so there will be no problems!! Thats why asked about option turn off / ON save description. Just need to turn it off then
Yeah that's annoying. I was hoping not having the textbox pop up would avoid that. Might remove it from the android version if I can't fix it.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Not a big deal but it seems impossible to delete a save (due to "name" input box). What about a more classic popup naming sav e?

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Not a big deal but it seems impossible to delete a save (due to "name" input box). What about a more classic popup naming sav e?
I'll see if I can fix it, for now you can delete saves from the load screen.

Reactions: Bibifoc

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
NEW UPDATE! HELL YEAH! Never knew i'd be up for seducing my granny, but this VN got me hooked. Time to dust off that cervix, grab them cankles and test the torque on that hip replacement! :LOL:

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes