mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
why are people complaining when there are compressed version of the game available?
I mean .. do you go for the first link out of the 10+ and say "yea fuck it , there's no compressed version " View attachment 1621299
Seriously? Why do you think most Devs use the webp file format? As the game grows the size of the files grows exponentially and that can be resolved rather easily with little loss of quality not to mention the dreaded "Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game" issue. If this VN continues at this pace it will be 50gb or more! Seems like it would be easier for the Dev to correct the issue now rather than later when there will be even more files. However, thank you for pointing out that there is a compressed version Captain Obvious.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Seriously? Why do you think most Devs use the webp file format? As the game grows the size of the files grows exponentially and that can be resolved rather easily with little loss of quality not to mention the dreaded "Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game" issue. If this VN continues at this pace it will be 50gb or more! Seems like it would be easier for the Dev to correct the issue now rather than later when there will be even more files. However, thank you for pointing out that there is a compressed version Captain Obvious.
well when reading comments such as yours I need to take the role of Captain Obvious to help you out, but it's cool :) at least I helped you out since you didn't see the compressed version , so that's one good deed for today :)

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
You could have checked the game files and seen they were WEBP in less time that it took you to write this post.
Each update has 700+ renders. It'll get big no matter what format I use. That's why I put out update patches.
I would cut down on renders but I find it more important to have facial expressions that match the dialogue than to have a smaller file size.

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
You could have checked the game files and seen they were WEBP in less time that it took you to write this post.
Each update has 700+ renders. It'll get big no matter what format I use. That's why I put out update patches.
I would cut down on renders but I find it more important to have facial expressions that match the dialogue than to have a smaller file size.
Assumptions are the mothers of all fuck ups and that is OBVIOUSly what I did. All apologies to you & BTLD. Thank god you are doing update patches!

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
well when reading comments such as yours I need to take the role of Captain Obvious to help you out, but it's cool :) at least I helped you out since you didn't see the compressed version , so that's one good deed for today :)
It wasn't that I didn't see it (that's why I called you Captain) just that I didn't want it. However, the issue has been resolved and you even received an apology.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
are they really sisters ?

View attachment 1621404
Easily? Have you never seen siblings before with different body types. They could also be half-sisters with a different parent each. Also she could been born shorter and decided to eat like a Water Buffalo, do to mental health issues, bullying, & being harassed emotionally, mentally, and/or physically.

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
LOL Holy crap. Captain Obvious missed his chance to smack me. I JUST now realized there were UPDATES. Been DLing the whole game every time. OH WELL. Moon...it was worth the time and energy to DL the whole thing over again. Keep'em Rolling!

chrisb

Nov 1, 2017
MoonBox

Loving the story so far. Simple but engaging. Especially loved the bathroom scene at the coffee shop.

One minor note: During double date for V0.4 on line 15048 you have a branch for a quick flirt with Fiona where the requirement is fiPoints>1. We've only gotten 1 point so far with Fiona so that becomes impossible to trigger.

Again, thanks for making this story and I hope it continues!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Really great update, as usual, the only real complaint I have is that it needed a quick proofread as there were some typos. Otherwise Lily and Veena were awesome but it would be nice if you stopped teasing us with the older ladies and let us get it on with one of them. Really thought that Mabel or Priya would happen this update (mostly Mabel) and was disappointed that all we got was some touching. Looking forward to the future.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I enjoyed it. There is going to be one hell of a fucking. A foursome is possible? The harem is shaping up nicely.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
So far the V0.04 has been my favourite update, Priya's sister's wedding was great event. Laughed my ass off with the comedy of that event, but also really enjoyed the sex scene in it. Also while not into watersports personally, Lily with her stockings and suspenders would be worth it.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
So far the V0.04 has been my favourite update, Priya's sister's wedding was great event. Laughed my ass off with the comedy of that event, but also really enjoyed the sex scene in it. Also while not into watersports personally, Lily with her stockings and suspenders would be worth it.
I loved every moment with Lily and wish to have her move in now :D

Reactions: darlic and MoonBox

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
Really great update, as usual, the only real complaint I have is that it needed a quick proofread as there were some typos. Otherwise Lily and Veena were awesome but it would be nice if you stopped teasing us with the older ladies and let us get it on with one of them. Really thought that Mabel or Priya would happen this update (mostly Mabel) and was disappointed that all we got was some touching. Looking forward to the future.
I would say its realistic since the older ladies were without a man for decades unlike the younger love interest who are fresh and ready to fuck.
I think its great because once those moments come they will be so much more significant.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Nice a new update. Been holding off on this one until now waiting for the new update. Love how the dev is straight up with the content to expect now and in the future, none of this vague bullshit some devs pull selling it as a harem or more vanilla game that quickly devolves into an NTR/cuckfest.

So keep it up mate, just got a new subsciber (y)

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes