Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
new dress ?? But it looks same....

Who is jada ??
Similar colors bu different clothes.
Jada is Aaliyah's mom.

Was there a sleep sex scene in this game? I get the option, select yes but nothing happens (unless its a scene we will get to see in a latter patch)
Not yet, there's some in the next update. I figured putting it right before the scene would kill the surprise.

Can we fuck mc's granny yet?
Not even close to that.

Any plans to add a gallery option ? :love:
I want to add one eventually but I'm pretty sure I would have to restructure the script which would break saves so it would likely be when the game is done. Still looking into it though.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
MoonBox

If your ok with it, I asked you a question via your Discord DMs. You can ignore it if you want :p Just a curiosity on my part.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I want to add one eventually but I'm pretty sure I would have to restructure the script which would break saves so it would likely be when the game is done. Still looking into it though.
I don't think so. You use very few labels so you can't replay directly scenes from script.rpy but you can add variables in script.rpy to unlock scenes and copy/paste sex scenes in separate labels that will be called from a replay gallery.

In any case, that means players will have to replay the game to unlock scenes. The sooner, the better I think.

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
Wow wow wow... impregnating a virgin bride on her wedding day is super hot and there needs to more of it around, damn it!

I think this game will become a guilty pleasure of mine. A good Chad Thundercock (gigolo?) harem power fantasy game that knows exactly what it is and doesn't pretend to be something else, I can respect that.

Cat best girl btw ;)

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
All i'm hoping for now with Priya and Veena is, a possible chance to get them to divorce their husbands and move in with the MC, or at least have a place to always be close to their true love.

Arranged marriages are a load of BOLLOCKS, let a marriage happen for love, not convenience.

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
Just started the download, and you truely are a god among men MoonBox, patreon tried to fuck things up for us, and then you quickly start an incest patch on lewdpatcher to counteract it.

Quick question, after i've finished the download of the game and patch, will my saves work or will i have to start over? My last save is meeting my beautiful Betty (Salute to the Betty Brigade) for the MC's clothes shopping.
Betty Brigade Rise Up!

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
All i'm hoping for now with Priya and Veena is, a possible chance to get them to divorce their husbands and move in with the MC, or at least have a place to always be close to their true love.

Arranged marriages are a load of BOLLOCKS, let a marriage happen for love, not convenience.

Well Veena most def, cuz she's carrying our Secret Child!

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
MoonBox

If your ok with it, I asked you a question via your Discord DMs. You can ignore it if you want :p Just a curiosity on my part.
Cool, I'll check it when I get home.

I don't think so. You use very few labels so you can't replay directly scenes from script.rpy but you can add variables in script.rpy to unlock scenes and copy/paste sex scenes in separate labels that will be called from a replay gallery.

In any case, that means players will have to replay the game to unlock scenes. The sooner, the better I think.
Yeah I thought of doing that. Thing is I track update length by the line count and that would throw it off. I'll probably make it a separate gallery mod.

WTF?! how the fuck did i missed that?!
well fuck it! im downloading it again and gonna play it from beginning!
You need to be on the Priya route and offer to take her to the wedding when she comes to check Nana's injury.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I mean we all are talking about the Secret Child/Impregnating the Virgin Bride on her Wedding day.

BUT...what about that savageness of the gum in the hair! Brutal.. :D

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes