darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Nah it's fully optional. I'm not gonna punish people for not liking certain kinks.
sorry for the misleading info, I used the wt mod and I was sure I read a +1 relationship for that choice, I just checked again and that confirmed I remembered wrong :)

Reactions: MoonBox

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
So far only two LIs that i've skipped, Mabel and was it Betty that owned the clothing store. Neither really did anything for me.
The only one I skipped is the Amazonian cop. Hopefully we get another chance with her but not with the submissive route. IRL, I am a bit of a switch but I don't go hard into either dom or sub. I am into watersports and more on the receiving end, so I guess that might qualify a bit as sub and I like to have my face sat on. OTOH, I love to spank lasses asses.

Jan 17, 2021
So, maybe I missed it, but the game pops up an option for Sleep Sex, with the MC as the sleeper...but...no scene pops up? Is that just not implemented yet?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
So, maybe I missed it, but the game pops up an option for Sleep Sex, with the MC as the sleeper...but...no scene pops up? Is that just not implemented yet?
Dev said it isn't in yet, but this is so moving forward it can happen and you won't know when. Dev wants it to be a surprise when it happens if you say you're okay with it now.

Jan 17, 2021
Dev said it isn't in yet, but this is so moving forward it can happen and you won't know when. Dev wants it to be a surprise when it happens if you say you're okay with it now.
Ok that's fine, just was confused since it popped up right before going to sleep, which usually means "this scene is about to happen, you cool with that?' And I know some devs will just sort of put them in as place holders and comment as the narrator with something like "yeah...haven't done this scene yet, but it will happen here, next update!"

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
MoonBox, the next update will focus on who in the story? Also at the end of the game will the MC have some sort of big wedding or event to marry all the girls or no by just by knocking them up hes already telling other that they are his wives? Great update loved the wedding scene.

Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
sorry for the misleading info, I used the wt mod and I was sure I read a +1 relationship for that choice, I just checked again and that confirmed I remembered wrong :)
I'm guessing it was the Lina scene you checked out because it gives linaOrgasms+1 if you rim her.
That just changes some dialogue though.

The only one I skipped is the Amazonian cop. Hopefully we get another chance with her but not with the submissive route. IRL, I am a bit of a switch but I don't go hard into either dom or sub. I am into watersports and more on the receiving end, so I guess that might qualify a bit as sub and I like to have my face sat on. OTOH, I love to spank lasses asses.
That's gonna be her only route but there's going to be plenty of spanking lasses asses.

Ok that's fine, just was confused since it popped up right before going to sleep, which usually means "this scene is about to happen, you cool with that?' And I know some devs will just sort of put them in as place holders and comment as the narrator with something like "yeah...haven't done this scene yet, but it will happen here, next update!"
No it's nothing like that. The first sleep sex scene will be in v05.
I have terrible organizational skills, if I put a placeholder I'm just gonna forget about it.

MoonBox, the next update will focus on who in the story? Also at the end of the game will the MC have some sort of big wedding or event to marry all the girls or no by just by knocking them up hes already telling other that they are his wives? Great update loved the wedding scene.
Doesn't really focus on anyone, it'll be similar to the other updates. You'll hang out with some familiar faces and meet a few new people.
MC will marry his girls, got the wedding dresses all picked out.

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for :- Grandma's House V0.04 compressed + KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)
(Compressed version provided by joker leader)
Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Downloaded and getting an error when starting up

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I tried this Game because of the Reviews but I really don't get it. I guess I'm really not into these older Women and the content with the young Girls is kinda sparse.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Those listing Cat as their favorite, it is her, Sophia and Shizuka, I just want to forever hug and protect them. My dude can get his rocks off plenty of ways but those three are my little angels. If they need me to get them off, fine but mostly I just want to keep them away from all the assholes in the world. Does not mean I don't love others like the family, Aiko, Natalia, Jamila, Priya and Aaliyah but they are all stronger women that don't need my protection all the time.

Just finished the current build, adding this to my supported games. Tough to find games with varied body types, watersports, no blackmail/forced content(hate that with a passion). The incest kink is really not my bag but everything else ticks my boxes.

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes