JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Omar loves bowling balls with legs, (not fat shaming, just making an observation)

Molly should be put the way she should after MB finishes the game and then concentrates on fixing the renders.

And AALIYAH'S ARSE IS PURE PEFECTION!!!! MB designed her that way, and I doubt he would and hope he will NEVER change it.
He won't and Molly is our first Transgender Dog! :D

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
I'm guessing it was the Lina scene you checked out because it gives linaOrgasms+1 if you rim her.
That just changes some dialogue though.

That's gonna be her only route but there's going to be plenty of spanking lasses asses.

No it's nothing like that. The first sleep sex scene will be in v05.
I have terrible organizational skills, if I put a placeholder I'm just gonna forget about it.

Doesn't really focus on anyone, it'll be similar to the other updates. You'll hang out with some familiar faces and meet a few new people.
MC will marry his girls, got the wedding dresses all picked out.
One giant wedding would be a lot of fun haha. "You may kiss the brides." 20+ girls in line to kiss MC.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK still playing through this, but WOW, this is a first, a transsexual dog, how progressive, with a name like Molly it is not one you would forget, sticks out like dogs balls.:LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
What's funny to me about the whole Molly thing is that I have a friend who calls every dog he and every cat she, regardless of what the animal actually is. Even his own dog, that was female, my friend would call he. He'd call it boy and if anyone said it was a girl dog he'd just shrug and say he didn't care. It even got to where his wife stopped pointing it out and started calling their dog he too just because she gave up about it.

It' an odd quirk and I don't know anyone else that would be like that so when the whole Molly thing happened, and I noticed the dog wasn't a girl I almost had a spit-take. I was like, "Holly hell, that just like my friend!" I just head cannoned that the MC was like the reverse of my buddy and assumed all dogs were girls and he just browbeat everyone when he was younger (the way only a child can) into calling the dog, she, even though it was a boy dog.

Reactions: MoonBox

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I don't know, I find most people who do not know an animals gender say he, anytime we hear fat foot on the roof of our home, we say "Mr Possum man".
I think the dev picked a dog option in daz or whatever it is, and then picked a name and didn't check things, but definitely is, 2 seconds later you see the dog run off and clearly see the top of its dick, but hay it's 2022, if humans can identify as cats and dogs, why not a transgender dog.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Wait a second, isn't Mama Mable from Personal Trainer?
Maybe same names, but defiantly not same people or body types. You'll realize a lot of the creators use same assets as others. Cuz there not a lot out there and they cost money. Sometimes you'll see same name a lot, like Marcus for example.

Iconick

Feb 18, 2021
This isn't something important at all. But I was wondering if anyone can tell me how I change the "Color" of the MC's displayed name? The yellow color that it is, sometimes confuses me because of other characters with a yellow-colored name. So I wanted to change it to a different color. I checked the gui.rpy and it didn't list any specific coloring for characters. I then checked the script.rpy and found the very top line to have the "define mc = Character("Thomas", color="#FFD700")". But when I change the color #FFD700 to another hex color then save it....in-game the color still shows as the original yellow. As I said, it's not terribly important. I am just hoping that there is someone who can/will help me out with this.

Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
This isn't something important at all. But I was wondering if anyone can tell me how I change the "Color" of the MC's displayed name? The yellow color that it is, sometimes confuses me because of other characters with a yellow-colored name. So I wanted to change it to a different color. I checked the gui.rpy and it didn't list any specific coloring for characters. I then checked the script.rpy and found the very top line to have the "define mc = Character("Thomas", color="#FFD700")". But when I change the color #FFD700 to another hex color then save it....in-game the color still shows as the original yellow. As I said, it's not terribly important. I am just hoping that there is someone who can/will help me out with this.
No idea. Bugs me too, haven't been able to figure out how to change it.

Reactions: Iconick
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes