BL4Z3ST0RM

May 18, 2018
Just got to the Amazonian cop, And had to take a look at the thread for info on how her character is handled... And I gotta say, I'm DEEPLY dissapointed that we can't dominate her...
I'd love to have an submissive amazon "Taking care of me".. Oh well...

• Sad
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Holy crap - another several new girls and i also really like all of them! ive no idea how dev is gonna balance featuring them all but our MC is deffo a giga chad when it comes to getting his end away regular and often with various women. I dont care what kind of woman your into i think the dev will have you covered and thats a great thing. Seems i have to wait yet another update to get closer to that teasing sexbomb irish redhead but by the gods im she will be worth it lol (especially as she is teasing sharing you with her mom). I wonder if we will meet her other sisters too as the MC is certainly intrigued for good reason about those too haha

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
Will our MC be able to be more dominate and - let's just say - "rougher" with any of the gilfs in his harem?

Reason I am asking is by the way Mabel flirted with him, I get the feeling she just wants a good hard shagging. And who in their right mind would deny Mama Mabel anything?

BTW Moon... thanks for adding in so many ebony ladies in your game. Most games add one - if we're lucky - and they get one or two scenes max. This is a niche that gets so little attention in VNs imo, so I'm grateful you added so many already in your game. Much appreciated.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The mature female bodies in the game may have been a bit antiqued looking a little too young.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Will our MC be able to be more dominate and - let's just say - "rougher" with any of the gilfs in his harem?

Reason I am asking is by the way Mabel flirted with him, I get the feeling she just wants a good hard shagging. And who in their right mind would deny Mama Mabel anything?

BTW Moon... thanks for adding in so many ebony ladies in your game. Most games add one - if we're lucky - and they get one or two scenes max. This is a niche that gets so little attention in VNs imo, so I'm grateful you added so many already in your game. Much appreciated.
She did tell MC that her box can take a pounding. ;)
Minnie will also be able to handle quite a bit, don't let her size fool you.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
She did tell MC that her box can take a pounding. ;)
Minnie will also be able to handle quite a bit, don't let her size fool you.
Curious, I know it's very Mature/GILF focused. But will get more "Bathroom" Time with Lily or anyone else? Also are you planning on any threesomes or Lady on Lady action we can watch?

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Curious, I know it's very Mature/GILF focused. But will get more "Bathroom" Time with Lily or anyone else? Also are you planning on any threesomes or Lady on Lady action we can watch?
Lily is one of the one off but might come back characters. But there will be more watersports.
The scenes will eventually have as many people as my GPU can handle.
There's gonna be some optional lesbian content.

Drakiros

Sep 27, 2020
heyo loved how it is so far, but i've got a question did you change Aiko model ? she seemed different from what i remembered of the last massage session

Reactions: MoonBox

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Lovely game. Good writing and several hot women (also several not so hot women whose content I skipped, thanks for giving choice). I loved especially Catherine's character. Can't wait to see more of her and her friend. Shizuka was also so damn cute, I can't wait for her to get some romance in her life.

Some small criticism though.
I loved Aaliyah's face and breasts, but ass was too wide for that body. I'd loved if it would have been proportioned better. Then she'd have been close to perfection.
Omar's GF was bit too much. It wasn't even funny anymore.
And why is dog called she when he clearly have penis sheath and balls?

Reactions: MoonBox

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Lovely game. Good writing and several hot women (also several not so hot women whose content I skipped, thanks for giving choice). I loved especially Catherine's character. Can't wait to see more of her and her friend. Shizuka was also so damn cute, I can't wait for her to get some romance in her life.

Some small criticism though.
I loved Aaliyah's face and breasts, but ass was too wide for that body. I'd loved if it would have been proportioned better. Then she'd have been close to perfection.
Omar's GF was bit too much. It wasn't even funny anymore.
And why is dog called she when he clearly have penis sheath and balls?
Omar loves bowling balls with legs, (not fat shaming, just making an observation)

Molly should be put the way she should after MB finishes the game and then concentrates on fixing the renders.

And AALIYAH'S ARSE IS PURE PEFECTION!!!! MB designed her that way, and I doubt he would and hope he will NEVER change it.

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes