darlic

Feb 27, 2017
No idea. Bugs me too, haven't been able to figure out how to change it.
I guess it doesn't work because the define command is called only once, that is when you start a new game. So to see a change you either have to start a new game or reassign the "mc" variable (I don't know python/renpy but I think mc = somethingelse should be the way to go)

Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I guess it doesn't work because the define command is called only once, that is when you start a new game. So to see a change you either have to start a new game or reassign the "mc" variable (I don't know python/renpy but I think mc = somethingelse should be the way to go)
Even on new games it does that. It seems to be using the default GUI color for some reason.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darlic

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
I'm still not getting any form of sex content with the grandma. Am I doing something wrong or is there just no content ATM

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Moonbox, will the MC meet his other aunt Amy and the singer Elaine that she manages for soon? Also how's is the MC gonna meet the Mayor and does that mean he'll help the mayor with her campaign and which he can make some laws be passed like him getting tons of cash for the child support that he'll need to pay in the future

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Moonbox, will the MC meet his other aunt Amy and the singer Elaine that she manages for soon? Also how's is the MC gonna meet the Mayor and does that mean he'll help the mayor with her campaign and which he can make some laws be passed like him getting tons of cash for the child support that he'll need to pay in the future
Amy and Elaine show up at the end of V0.05.
Nah the mayors route will be hardcore maledom. The Karen scene will look pretty tender by comparison.

Eishier

Feb 27, 2019
Moonbox when will you make MC call his ex tanya we get the choice to call her on second day i think and 2 weeks has passed since then and from what you told she seems to be harem enabler like how she wants mc to get with other woman and she comes back pregnant

BL4Z3ST0RM

May 18, 2018
Nah the mayors route will be hardcore maledom. The Karen scene will look pretty tender by comparison.
***SWEATS PROFUSELY***

To be honest, I only went for Karen because it was obvious we where gonna remove the stick up her ass (And replace it with a longer, thicker, meatier stick *kek*)

So how exactly is this "Male-dom" gonna be? will it be a sort of "Slave/Master" relationship? Will it contain bondage (Not a fan, :shrug: )?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Even on new games it does that. It seems to be using the default GUI color for some reason.
I think the mc renaming at the game beginning resets the color to the default value again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:
There was also someone asking for a replay/gallery option. I've made a first attempt for that here.
GrandmasHouse_02a.jpg

Last edited:

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Amy and Elaine show up at the end of V0.05.
Question: Was there supposed to be a sleep sex scene? I didn't see one but it asked if I was okay with it.

Reactions: zh

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
No idea. Bugs me too, haven't been able to figure out how to change it.
That's normal because you define mc as:
Python:
define mc = Character("Thomas", color="#FFD700")
But at the start of the game you do:
Python:
    $ mc = renpy.input("What is your name? Default: Thomas")
    $ mc = mc.strip()
    if mc == "":
        $ mc="Thomas"
You use the same variable for 2 different uses. In the end "mc" isn't a Renpy Character but just a string. That's why the default yellow color is used.

The right way to do would be:
Python:
define mc = Character("[mcname]", color="#FFD700")
default mcname = "Thomas"

label start:
    $ mcname = renpy.input("What is your name? Default: Thomas")
    $ mcname = mcname.strip()
    if mcname == "":
        $ mcname = "Thomas"
(You should also store all input variables in persistent variables if you plan to add a gallery later)

You can also add the attached file in your game if you want to fix that in old saves.

Edit: Too late it seems :whistle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox and darlic
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes