The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I fucking LOOOOOVE Paveena, she's everything I find hot about hindi/Middle-Eastern women.
Can't help but adore the fuck out of our Kitty Cat, love how cuddly she is.

The stockings on in the shower was an excellent choice. (thanks for allowing us to avoid the pee scene!)
Need more ladies that keep the hosiery on during sex. <3

Last edited:

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I have a big problem with this game. The dev just keeps adding awesome girls every update and I can't decide which one is my favorite.
Dev : How many women will you choose ?
Players : Yes

Jokes aside, the last scene was hot ! Especially since really like watersports in this kind of game :)
I can't wait for the [sleep sex] and more [femdom] :)

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Here a requestet quick "walkthrough Mod" which shows the points you can get in those game choices. As usual you can switch it on off (in the game preferences). Since v0.02a: I integrated the original walkthrough now as a second option, too.

Jan. 28, 2022
updated my Mod for the new game version v0.04
(Info: it's for the patched game version!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Mod v0.04 (<1MB)
Workupload -

Info: for an Android port with my Mod integrated you can look here

preview pics of my Mod:
View attachment 1508193 View attachment 1508194

Jan. 30, 2022:
I'm testing a second Mod version with a scene replay function and a main menu music track (can be disabled in the options).

Download Mod v0.04a-RePlay (~5MB)
Workupload -

preview pics of my Mod:
View attachment 1624128 View attachment 1624129
1 problem with your mod (4a) i cant regulate the volume and the disable function doesnt work either.

Reactions: KoGa3

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
Great Game MoonBox. Love the variety of characters specially Omar’s mom and that scene at the coffee shop with that Karen. Super wholesome dynamic w kitty cat :love: she is super cute.

I think the only question I have is would we be able to change the female cop from femdom (not into it) to maledom. I just like to know, is not a problem there’s a lot of other girls to choose from:p. She has being the only one I haven’t gone for in my playthrough.

Anyways wish you good luck, you have an amazing game here with a lot of potential.:love:(y)

nazgarD

Feb 28, 2018
Thanks for the great game. A kind of an experience where there are things I didn't know I liked until I saw them - one of the biggest joys, really.

Few things that bother me though:
Nana's quite rich, so for her to always wear the same dress is rather immersion breaking. I know the dev talked about it in the latest update, and I imagine rendering a different outfit is a lot of work for not a lot of "payout", but it is really on the nose, especially concerning the richer characters (Nana, her friends, mayor in the future).

Another thing is

It seems like a rather "intimate" kind of fetish that wouldn't just randomly happen between the people who just met (kind of like some heavier BDSM stuff), there needs to be a build up of a kind. Imo, some games that did it well are

I guess what I'm saying is, it would make more sense (to me at least) to have heavier build up for "heavier" fetishes, or at least for Lily to return in the future and not be a complete one-off like some of the other girls.

Thanks again for your game!

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Great Game MoonBox. Love the variety of characters specially Omar’s mom and that scene at the coffee shop with that Karen. Super wholesome dynamic w kitty cat :love: she is super cute.

I think the only question I have is would we be able to change the female cop from femdom (not into it) to maledom. I just like to know, is not a problem there’s a lot of other girls to choose from:p. She has being the only one I haven’t gone for in my playthrough.

Anyways wish you good luck, you have an amazing game here with a lot of potential.:love:(y)
Sandra the cop will have a maledom scene, but it will be a one off where after the scene is over, you leave her path for good. Sandra is light femdom exclusive if you want to keep her throughout the game, AND I FOR ONE LOVE HER FOR THAT, FEMDOM IS LIFE & LOVE!!!!!

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Damn fine update there! More super cute girls of all shapes and ages, a bevy of stunning redheads and some proper kink to finish off with! Loving this game too much and I hope Veena isn't a one off 'cause I can see all kinds of kink there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
1 problem with your mod (4a) i cant regulate the volume and the disable function doesnt work either.
Thanks for the info. Seems I've forgotten to enable the music in the game (without that the volume slider is ignored). I've made a new Mod version for that.

Reactions: stahalle

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021

Can't have everything you want. She is there for those who like Femdom. But myself being a Dom/Daddy Dom, I said naw. Not cuz I'm scared of it, just not my jam. When I was younger and exploring my sexuality and figuring shit out(my late teens to early 20s) I tried some Femdom out, was ok, but didn't really get my engine running. So I understand why she is there and others should too :p

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Thanks for the great game. A kind of an experience where there are things I didn't know I liked until I saw them - one of the biggest joys, really.

Nana's quite rich, so for her to always wear the same dress is rather immersion breaking. I know the dev talked about it in the latest update, and I imagine rendering a different outfit is a lot of work for not a lot of "payout", but it is really on the nose, especially concerning the richer characters (Nana, her friends, mayor in the future).

Another thing is

It seems like a rather "intimate" kind of fetish that wouldn't just randomly happen between the people who just met (kind of like some heavier BDSM stuff), there needs to be a build up of a kind. Imo, some games that did it well are

I guess what I'm saying is, it would make more sense (to me at least) to have heavier build up for "heavier" fetishes, or at least for Lily to return in the future and not be a complete one-off like some of the other girls.

Regarding the Lily scene, I think a big contributing factor was alcohol.........

Last edited:
Reactions: MoonBox and darlic

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
Loved the update and the game keeps going strong. I still have some concern about the fact that there's so many women in it now and we still haven't met the second aunt. I fear that the games updates will either be filled with quick sexual encounters with little build up or very few encounters which then would mean an exceptional amount of time between encounters with the same woman.

I hope Petunias sister for example is a filler girl that we won't see much again... not because I don't like her but because I feel like there's so many girls already. You know how to make likable characters but please don't over extend. Both for fear of burning out and fear of waiting six months to a year before seeing any meaningful development for the women I like the most.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Moonbox when will you make MC call his ex tanya we get the choice to call her on second day i think and 2 weeks has passed since then and from what you told she seems to be harem enabler like how she wants mc to get with other woman and she comes back pregnant
You get to decide if you creampied her in the next update. She'll show up a couple of updates after that.

***SWEATS PROFUSELY***

To be honest, I only went for Karen because it was obvious we where gonna remove the stick up her ass (And replace it with a longer, thicker, meatier stick *kek*)

So how exactly is this "Male-dom" gonna be? will it be a sort of "Slave/Master" relationship? Will it contain bondage (Not a fan, :shrug: )?
It's gonna be slave/master and the bondage will be optional.

I think the mc renaming at the game beginning resets the color to the default value again.

Edit:
There was also someone asking for a replay/gallery option. I've made a first attempt for that here.
View attachment 1624131
That's normal because you define mc as:
Python:
define mc = Character("Thomas", color="#FFD700")
But at the start of the game you do:
Python:
    $ mc = renpy.input("What is your name? Default: Thomas")
    $ mc = mc.strip()
    if mc == "":
        $ mc="Thomas"
You use the same variable for 2 different uses. In the end "mc" isn't a Renpy Character but just a string. That's why the default yellow color is used.

The right way to do would be:
Python:
define mc = Character("[mcname]", color="#FFD700")
default mcname = "Thomas"

label start:
    $ mcname = renpy.input("What is your name? Default: Thomas")
    $ mcname = mcname.strip()
    if mcname == "":
        $ mcname = "Thomas"
(You should also store all input variables in persistent variables if you plan to add a gallery later)

You can also add the attached file in your game if you want to fix that in old saves.

Edit: Too late it seems :whistle:
Appreciate that, I'll fix that.
And thanks for the gallery mod.

Another thing is

Sweet, glad you're enjoying it.

Assets are expensive and funds are limited. I need to buy the necessary assets like locations and outfits for scenes before buying luxury assets like alternate outfits for the everyday stuff.

It's something Lily has always wanted to try and being drunk and with someone she felt comfortable with was enough for her to give it a shot. There's gonna be more build up to that kind of stuff with main cast. The side characters are mostly there to provide early scenes and kinks. If it wasn't for them, you would have 2 or 3 foreplay scenes in the whole game.

Lily will have a small role to play in the Natalia route but she is a one off. You might get a thank you scene where you fuck her on Larry's desk or something but that's up in the air.

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes