BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Lol would be nice if they we're at least constructive.

Pro
-Lots of sex

Con
-Lots of sex

What am I supposed to do with that information? :ROFLMAO:
if you'll look a bit at the posting habbits and liked games and so on of the latest reviewer .. you'll see that he/she prefers demon stories , female prot and most likely corruption ... so yea..
I reckon they got nothing better to do

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It's hard to take a review seriously when they just say the game is boring and don't elaborate on why. One of the dudes that gave 2 starts actually gave a reason on why he thought it was boring. He felt like there wasn't enough build up with the girls. Even if you don't agree with him, at least that is constructive criticism.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Lol would be nice if they we're at least constructive.

Pro
-Lots of sex

Con
-Lots of sex

What am I supposed to do with that information? :ROFLMAO:
Add TONS of sex scenes! With cosplay, roleplay, some special events like GrandmaXmc on nudist beach or Grandma and mc all alone on Christmas ;)
Only thing can stop you now is your fantasy.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
It's hard to take a review seriously when they just say the game is boring and don't elaborate on why. One of the dudes that gave 2 starts actually gave a reason on why he thought it was boring. He felt like there wasn't enough build up with the girls. Even if you don't agree with him, at least that is constructive criticism.
It is amazing (not really) how many on here think that the only thing on here should be what they like. They forget that everyone has what they like/dislike.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It is amazing (not really) how many on here think that the only thing on here should be what they like. They forget that everyone has what they like/dislike.
I'm gonna go ahead and say I'm amazed with your comprehension levels, if that's what you got from my and badj post... then .. yea ...
best of luck

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not bad, better than I thought with that opening, thought it was going to be one of those "hi lady my name is", "shut up and fuck me dude", type of mindless fuckery full of sluts, but glad it wasn't especially with Sophie and Cat, I hope Cat will call us daddy more, Teddy bear for the win bitches.
Renders are good, certainly lots of different types of kinks, and types of women, a wet dream for us ginger lovers, really surprised with how much content and story there was given the low update number, but certainly worth playing future updates.

MC has way too much internal monologue.

That ending was fucking super cuntified, make a date with 2 gingers then just fucking nah, end it before we get it.

A lot of time spent doing nothing, I guess maybe from not choosing a certain girl but seemed to watch movies a lot.

Seeing the gym made me laugh my ass off, I am on 10 acres and this is a decent size house, how big is their house to have a gym that big.

What happened to Aiko, she doesn't even look Japanese anymore.

Pity the lack of body types, they are all triangles, small on top big on the bottom.

I hope that is the end of all the women, way too many and too little time to spend with them.

Who has the footjob stuff, I didn't see any.

Although the single worst part is the fucking cunty choices with the women, and having to pick based solely on their looks, and if you don't pick her the first go you miss out, and then no chance to change your mind, only redo is super shitty.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
The characters look more MILFs than the glyphs
Not sure if that's a typo or a joke. Yeah they look younger than they should but I like them that way. If you want someone that looks more authentic, there's GrandNan Imogen and Ophelia is gonna be looking a little older.

Hmm well maybe have more sex? ;)
But it's also a con... o_O

Too much sex not enough Molly walks
View attachment 1626581
Now that's constructive criticism. :D

Any sexy content with the Muslim lady?
No not yet.

Not bad, better than I thought with that opening, thought it was going to be one of those "hi lady my name is", "shut up and fuck me dude", type of mindless fuckery full of sluts, but glad it wasn't especially with Sophie and Cat, I hope Cat will call us daddy more, Teddy bear for the win bitches.
Renders are good, certainly lots of different types of kinks, and types of women, a wet dream for us ginger lovers, really surprised with how much content and story there was given the low update number, but certainly worth playing future updates.

MC has way too much internal monologue.

That ending was fucking super cuntified, make a date with 2 gingers then just fucking nah, end it before we get it.

A lot of time spent doing nothing, I guess maybe from not choosing a certain girl but seemed to watch movies a lot.

Seeing the gym made me laugh my ass off, I am on 10 acres and this is a decent size house, how big is their house to have a gym that big.

What happened to Aiko, she doesn't even look Japanese anymore.

Pity the lack of body types, they are all triangles, small on top big on the bottom.

I hope that is the end of all the women, way too many and too little time to spend with them.

Who has the footjob stuff, I didn't see any.

Although the single worst part is the fucking cunty choices with the women, and having to pick based solely on their looks, and if you don't pick her the first go you miss out, and then no chance to change your mind, only redo is super shitty.
The mindless fuckery is just for the side characters. They're mostly there for sex scenes. The main girls will have a lot more build up. Cat will call MC daddy more often as the relationship progresses. Sophia will call MC teddy bear, daddy or MC based on a future choice.

Lol that wasn't meant to be a cliffhanger. I just stop writing when I reach around 2500 lines.

Yeah the TV might seem pointless but that's how I tie alternate scenes together. Same with the hot tub and going back to bed after waking up next to someone. And sometimes it's the alternate scene itself.

The house is on the larger side. 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms plus the basement. I guess large is pretty subjective though.

I didn't like the original Aiko so I remade her. She's not for everyone but I like the way she looks.

Disagree pretty heavily with the body type. There's quite a bit of variety imo. That being said, there is a lack of top heavy women in this, that's something to consider.

Some more side girls will come and go but that's about it for the main cast.

No footjobs yet, check the genre spoiler to see what's there and what's coming.

That's a good point, I'll try putting the route choices a little further into their intros, or at least add a "Break up" option if it turns out you're not into her.

Don't know what "only redo is super shitty" means.

Thanks for the feedback.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Yeah that one is more informative though I disagree with most of it.
I don't see how the Aunts can act the same when Amy hasn't been introduced yet, or how there isn't enough build up when other than a couple of Aaliyah scenes, there has been nothing but build up.

This part is good: There are no other choices beyond "do you want to have a sex scene with this character you already said is hot"
If anyone spots something like that, let me know. MC shouldn't be acting interested before you decide if you are.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The mindless fuckery is just for the side characters. They're mostly there for sex scenes. The main girls will have a lot more build up. Cat will call MC daddy more often as the relationship progresses. Sophia will call MC teddy bear, daddy or MC based on a future choice.

Lol that wasn't meant to be a cliffhanger. I just stop writing when I reach around 2500 lines.

Yeah the TV might seem pointless but that's how I tie alternate scenes together. Same with the hot tub and going back to bed after waking up next to someone. And sometimes it's the alternate scene itself.

The house is on the larger side. 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms plus the basement. I guess large is pretty subjective though.

I didn't like the original Aiko so I remade her. She's not for everyone but I like the way she looks.

Disagree pretty heavily with the body type. There's quite a bit of variety imo. That being said, there is a lack of top heavy women in this, that's something to consider.

Some more side girls will come and go but that's about it for the main cast.

No footjobs yet, check the genre spoiler to see what's there and what's coming.

That's a good point, I'll try putting the route choices a little further into their intros, or at least add a "Break up" option if it turns out you're not into her.

Don't know what "only redo is super shitty" means.

Thanks for the feedback.
Nice, I hope Sophie and Cat are the threesome option.

Not really a cliffhanger, just meant it sucked the promise of a date with 2 gingers then leaving it till the next update, I am a ginger nut, as a friend said, Ginger is love, ginger is life.

Yeah, I thought that is what the TV stuff was, seen that before in other games.

I like Aiko, she just doesn't look very Asian, you won't be changing another right, please not Aikos sister, or Cat and Sophie.

Not about top-heavy, they just seem to all have a variety of boobs and huge ass.

So given 2 girls (that I saw) had pee fetish stuff, is it safe to assume this will follow along with other fetishes, so footjobs won't be tied to one girl.

Shitty redo, that is simple, I first chose not to go for, uh shit the one you can call mum, the Arab, Jamala is it, because well there is a shitty cliche with them, but the more I played the more I liked her and was glad it wasn't that shitty cliche, (also for all I knew she was bald, and hell no to bald bitches), so I was left with no choice but to redo/reroll/start again, in order to then get on her path, while yeah sure tab button works, still really annoying having to start over to get on her path.

It just would be nice to get to know them before being locked into/out of a relationship with them, I mean I love gingers, but I had to just pick based solely on Cats looks whether I wanted to be with her, for all I knew she was cunty, or worse, a Sandy, Sunday, that weeb shit for a girl who is cunty to you but secretly has a heart of gold.

Thank you for listening, I speak my mind, but some children get butthurt and take it as complaining, it is rare these days for people to listen instead of just being outraged, I think this is a little gem, and so much ginger pussy.

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes