MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Nice, I hope Sophie and Cat are the threesome option.

Not really a cliffhanger, just meant it sucked the promise of a date with 2 gingers then leaving it till the next update, I am a ginger nut, as a friend said, Ginger is love, ginger is life.

Yeah, I thought that is what the TV stuff was, seen that before in other games.

I like Aiko, she just doesn't look very Asian, you won't be changing another right, please not Aikos sister, or Cat and Sophie.

Not about top-heavy, they just seem to all have a variety of boobs and huge ass.

So given 2 girls (that I saw) had pee fetish stuff, is it safe to assume this will follow along with other fetishes, so footjobs won't be tied to one girl.

Shitty redo, that is simple, I first chose not to go for, uh shit the one you can call mum, the Arab, Jamala is it, because well there is a shitty cliche with them, but the more I played the more I liked her and was glad it wasn't that shitty cliche, (also for all I knew she was bald, and hell no to bald bitches), so I was left with no choice but to redo/reroll/start again, in order to then get on her path, while yeah sure tab button works, still really annoying having to start over to get on her path.

It just would be nice to get to know them before being locked into/out of a relationship with them, I mean I love gingers, but I had to just pick based solely on Cats looks whether I wanted to be with her, for all I knew she was cunty, or worse, a Sandy, Sunday, that weeb shit for a girl who is cunty to you but secretly has a heart of gold.

Thank you for listening, I speak my mind, but some children get butthurt and take it as complaining, it is rare these days for people to listen instead of just being outraged, I think this is a little gem, and so much ginger pussy.
Pretty much everyone in a harem is a threesome/foursome/fivesome/etc option.

Well if it's any consolation, you'll also meet the ginger twins on that date. ;)

I already remade Cat, you can still see the original in the intro. I want to age Ophelia's face a bit, otherwise I'm pretty satisfied with how everyone looks. I will never change Shizuka :love: (Not Aiko's sister by the way, they're just close friends)

Yeah I don't actually know what top-heavy means. I meant big bust with slim hips/small butt.

Certain kinks will be tied to certain characters. Like Sandra with the femdom or the mayor with the rough maledom/bdsm. Watersports and foot stuff aren't tied to anyone specific, several characters will have some but it won't be a major focus for any of them.

Alright, I got what you mean now. Bad news, Jamila and Cat aren't optional. You didn't have to replay that. Though the points will get you bonus dialogue and scenes later so it wasn't for nothing if you like them. Yeah bald doesn't do anything for me, hair length below the ears is probably the shortest you'll find here.

Yeah I'll see about changing the way the routes get started, maybe put it on the second meeting or something.

You lost me again. Sandy Sunday?

Constructive criticism is always welcome. It's when people show up like "Too many gay scenes!!" where I'm like :WaitWhat:

What's the cliche you're referring to? Only Muslim chick I remember is from Summer's Gone but I don't remember what she was like.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
This question has been drivin me barmy, how old is Priya meant to be? I think she's mid to late 40's though my dad took one look and guessed late 30's, it's curiosity more than anything that makes me ask.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
This question has been drivin me barmy, how old is Priya meant to be? I think she's mid to late 40's though my dad took one look and guessed late 30's, it's curiosity more than anything that makes me ask.
I haven't given her a specific age but you're right, she's mid to late forties. The low stress lifestyle of being a doctor in a bad marriage keeps her looking young though.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Pretty much everyone in a harem is a threesome/foursome/fivesome/etc option.

Well if it's any consolation, you'll also meet the ginger twins on that date. ;)

I already remade Cat, you can still see the original in the intro. I want to age Ophelia's face a bit, otherwise I'm pretty satisfied with how everyone looks. I will never change Shizuka :love: (Not Aiko's sister by the way, they're just close friends)

Yeah I don't actually know what top-heavy means. I meant big bust with slim hips/small butt.

Certain kinks will be tied to certain characters. Like Sandra with the femdom or the mayor with the rough maledom/bdsm. Watersports and foot stuff aren't tied to anyone specific, several characters will have some but it won't be a major focus for any of them.

Alright, I got what you mean now. Bad news, Jamila and Cat aren't optional. You didn't have to replay that. Though the points will get you bonus dialogue and scenes later so it wasn't for nothing if you like them. Yeah bald doesn't do anything for me, hair length below the ears is probably the shortest you'll find here.

Yeah I'll see about changing the way the routes get started, maybe put it on the second meeting or something.

You lost me again. Sandy Sunday?

Constructive criticism is always welcome. It's when people show up like "Too many gay scenes!!" where I'm like :WaitWhat:

What's the cliche you're referring to? Only Muslim chick I remember is from Summer's Gone but I don't remember what she was like.
To many gay scenes? What dudes were we touching...Better not been Molly our Transgender Dog, Cuz she is a she :p If they are referring to our woman in lesbian scenes....yes more please. That's thing about Harem games that bug me, If your gathering your Pokemon in a generalized area. They are not brainless dolls you turn off and on for use. So I expect them to form some relations with their Harem Sisters.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
hey MoonBox , great update, just a small detail that I saw (if nobody commented already), Sophia goes with a backpack all the way and when they arrive at the cousin's house, the backpack disappears.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Death0rGl0ry

Jul 7, 2018
Literally only just started playing & feeling pretty dubious right now - the opening/intro. scenes have a few (big) inconsistencies already! :(
  • Plane window (seemingly randomly) varies between shaded & open
  • M.C. chest having longish blonde hair in some images, short dark hair in others & clean shaven in the rest
  • M.C. bizarrely develops a huge belly for one image - because he stretched!? WTF?
If the Dev. cares so little about the (all important) opening I worry about the rest of content & how things will progress. A shame because the renders & writing seem decent so far and the tags were promising.
I guess we'll see.

• Angry
Reactions: JJDrakken

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
I hope you will also give us solo endings for Cat and aunt Liza(whoever you want). For some reason solo endings appeal to me more than harem ending. (just saying, never mind)

You are doing a great job with the timely updates, keep it up

Reactions: MoonBox

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I hope you will also give us solo endings for Cat and aunt Liza(whoever you want). For some reason solo endings appeal to me more than harem ending. (just saying, never mind)

A game about seducing Milfs & Gilfs....dude wants to 18yr olds. -blinks- Your in the wrong game bud.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
hey MoonBox , great update, just a small detail that I saw (if nobody commented already), Sophia goes with a backpack all the way and when they arrive at the cousin's house, the backpack disappears.

Didn't catch that, thanks.

Literally only just started playing & feeling pretty dubious right now - the opening/intro. scenes have a few (big) inconsistencies already! :(
  • Plane window (seemingly randomly) varies between shaded & open
  • M.C. chest having longish blonde hair in some images, short dark hair in others & clean shaven in the rest
  • M.C. bizarrely develops a huge belly for one image - because he stretched!? WTF?
If the Dev. cares so little about the (all important) opening I worry about the rest of content & how things will progress. A shame because the renders & writing seem decent so far and the tags were promising.
I guess we'll see.
Making that demo was the first time I opened Daz. Still have a lot of improving to do but it gets much better in later updates.

Appreciate it. There won't be any solo ending. The family harem is non optional so you'll always get at least that ending.

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes