MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
installed incest patch but it still says "landlord" and "tenant" and "friend"
You probably put it in the wrong place. You need to extract the "game" folder from the zip into the "GrandmasHouse-V0.04-pc" folder. If it doesn't ask to overwrite, it's the wrong location.

If you installed it properly, "Bar & Grill" will be removed from the main menu image.

Reactions: UncleFredo

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I finally got a chance to play the new update and I really liked the scenes with Priya and Veena and was surprised how wholesome they were considering the subject matter. The Mama Mabel scenes were also great and I really can't wait for more after it was shown how Thicc she is.

I just want to say the lighting in your renders is definitely getting much better and adds a lot to the quality of them. I noticed it the most with the Lily scenes in the shower which looked really good.

You might want to look into using shaders to get some more milage out of your clothing assets since buying shader presets are much cheaper than buying an entire outfit. ITRoy did a video on using shader presets on clothing that might help you out if you are interested.

Iconick

Feb 18, 2021
I think the mc renaming at the game beginning resets the color to the default value again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
KoGa3 I tried what you did here in the script.rpy, then saved it.
When I started a new game and it asked me what I wanted to name my character (or blank to leave as default), I chose to rename. Once all the "renaming" options were finished and it progressed with the beginning of the story, my character name was still shown as the default "Thomas". The only way I was able to get the name that I wanted was to go back into the script.rpy and change all of the "Thomas" names (in the altered code you posted above) to the name I wanted and then save it that way, so that my chosen name was now the games default name choice (in the color that I want). Is that the way it is intended, or did I just mess up somewhere lol. Cause that is entirely possible (I know nothing when it comes to this stuff). Either way, I just thought I would point it out in case anyone else ran into the same issue if they decided to try your change to the script.

On the plus side, my name is now the name and color that I want it to be. And everything still runs smoothly. So thank you for sharing that option!

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 I tried what you did here in the script.rpy, then saved it.
When I started a new game and it asked me what I wanted to name my character (or blank to leave as default), I chose to rename. Once all the "renaming" options were finished and it progressed with the beginning of the story, my character name was still shown as the default "Thomas". The only way I was able to get the name that I wanted was to go back into the script.rpy and change all of the "Thomas" names (in the altered code you posted above) to the name I wanted and then save it that way, so that my chosen name was now the games default name choice (in the color that I want). Is that the way it is intended, or did I just mess up somewhere lol. Cause that is entirely possible (I know nothing when it comes to this stuff). Either way, I just thought I would point it out in case anyone else ran into the same issue if they decided to try your change to the script.

On the plus side, my name is now the name and color that I want it to be. And everything still runs smoothly. So thank you for sharing that option!
Hi. Unfortunately, when posting here, the spaces were removed. There should be (usually 4) spaces before the line "$ ThomasName="Thomas" ". Otherwise the name is always set to "Thomas" again.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
*Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs*
View attachment 1625146

I guess you have one more * Laughs * to share.

Hell, every second sentence starts with * Laughs * and can't stand it. This starts to be worse than the Knockout Master in its early days. The only difference is that the DEV changed the style of the KO Master game when it was told it was fucking annoying. :sick:
MoonBox
I hope dev adds more Laughs .. just to piss you off :D

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I finally got a chance to play the new update and I really liked the scenes with Priya and Veena and was surprised how wholesome they were considering the subject matter. The Mama Mabel scenes were also great and I really can't wait for more after it was shown how Thicc she is.

I just want to say the lighting in your renders is definitely getting much better and adds a lot to the quality of them. I noticed it the most with the Lily scenes in the shower which looked really good.

You might want to look into using shaders to get some more milage out of your clothing assets since buying shader presets are much cheaper than buying an entire outfit. ITRoy did a video on using shader presets on clothing that might help you out if you are interested.
Awesome, glad you liked it.

Appreciate it. I was experimenting with some new lighting in this version. Didn't really work out but I learned quite a bit.

Thanks, that's good to know, I've been changing the colors but I didn't know you could change the patterns and material.

*Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs*
View attachment 1625146

I guess you have one more * Laughs * to share.

Hell, every second sentence starts with * Laughs * and can't stand it. This starts to be worse than the Knockout Master in its early days. The only difference is that the DEV changed the style of the KO Master game when it was told it was fucking annoying. :sick:

EDIT: unless it's the same when both are Moon "something".
*Laughs*

Last edited:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Molly Molly the Transgender Dog, cute and adorable, scared even of frogs. But don't you worry, we'll give you a hug! When you come running to us because you saw a bug.

She so adorable, how could we hate her, that would make us and her feel horrible. So many adventures of our Favorite Dog. We'll take her for a walk and watch her hide behind a log.

Molly Molly the Transgender Dog, may she forever hide in our hearts and even when we take her for a jog!

:)

( MoonBox ) I know, I over did it, but I was sitting here writing up a D&D Campaign stuff and that popped in my head. :) While having a migraine, lol.

lewdloser

Nov 1, 2018
In the basement scene with Catherine, both options for "do you want to enable sleep sex" skip it and I wake up immediately.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Influx of positive reviews and now here comes all people to rain on the parade. with their 2 stars :p lol. It's ok I know it's not everyone's jam, but some those reviews seem kinda petty.
Lol would be nice if they we're at least constructive.

Pro
-Lots of sex

Con
-Lots of sex

What am I supposed to do with that information? :ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes