S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Happy Halloween to all.

The following render is not suitable for kids and fans.
I'm not responsible for any braindamage and i don't buy any bleach for your eyes.
Watch responsible!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't know if that's fan art or not, but that's really cool

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
To bad we couldn't get to take Shizuka, Isabella and Kat Trick or Treating this year maybe next year.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
To bad we couldn't get to take Shizuka, Isabella and Kat Trick or Treating this year maybe next year.
Taking them to a Halloween party with people their age and or older, hell yea, actually trick or treating? Gods no. That would just be creepy

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Taking them to a Halloween party with people their age and or older, hell yea, actually trick or treating? Gods no. That would just be creepy
You have to remember that Little Shizuka missed out on Trick or Treating so it will be a new experience for her. And we actually might get to see her eyes light up more from all the candy she gets. And you know Nana will just be there saying that "She looks so just darn cute." :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Reactions: AVNTester

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You have to remember that Little Shizuka missed out on Trick or Treating so it will be a new experience for her. And we actually might get to see her eyes light up more from all the candy she gets. And you know Nana will just be there saying that "She looks so just darn cute." :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
You have to remember that Shizuka is pretty much Molly in human form. She's scared of everything. Take her trick or treating and we'll be the one knocking and saying "Trick or Treat!" while Shizuka hides behind us. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
You have to remember that Sizuka is pretty much Molly in human form. She's scared of everything. Take her trick or treating and we'll be the one knocking and saying "Trick or Treat!" while Shizuka hides behind us. :ROFLMAO:
That's why we take Kat and Isabella with her that way she has backup to carry all the candy the MC is going to get her by having sex with all the ladies in the neighborhood. He is after all a giant man whore. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How about a compromise? We take Shizuka trick or treating at Cat and Fionas houses, before taking all three of them to a more age appropriate party

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kcaldw

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
How about a compromise? We take Shizuka trick or treating at Cat and Fionas houses, before taking all three of them to a more age appropriate party
I mean the dads are gonna be out trick or treating with the kids while the wives are home alone. Seems like trick or treating is exactly that the MC should be doing :ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yeah right trick or threating in either Aunt Lizys house or direct into the "Red Dragons Den O'Reilly's shure MC will leave next year Halloween on either of those houses LoL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I mean the dads are gonna be out trick or treating with the kids while the wives are home alone. Seems like trick or treating is exactly that the MCs should be doing :ROFLMAO:
Sigh, I know I'm the only one, but I only cuck people who deserve to be or ask to be. Well, and the fiance of the lift (elevator) girl in paris, but i felt horrible about that. I'm not going to go around wrecking random homes and families.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes