Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Taking them to a Halloween party with people their age and or older, hell yea, actually trick or treating? Gods no. That would just be creepy
The last time I went trick or treating I was 18, I have a friend who still does it at 30. My best costume ever was when I was 17, I dressed up as myself, carried a 40 oz of Colt 45 around getting drunk, kept my candies in the liquor store bag and told anyone who asked what I dressed up as that I was going as the town drunk.
You're only too old to trick or treat if you feel too old to trick or treat, and for someone like Shizuka who spent much of her life as a literal slave she's never too old for it.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
The real question is going to be since we now know that Tanya is having 2 babies will the MC be able to see those babies at all once they are born? Because I have a feeling that Nana, Liz, Amy, Jamila and Kat are going to spending a lot of time with them and spoiling them.:D:D:D

Reactions: CircaAD

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
The real question is going to be since we now know that Tanya is having 2 babies will the MC be able to see those babies at all once they are born? Because I have a feeling that Nana, Liz, Amy, Jamila and Kat are going to spending a lot of time with them and spoiling them.:D:D:D
If I understood it right it was Baby Ann is born first and after that Tanya is still gonna be pregnant with the second Baby as she "just" got pregnant again. I think it was because Moonbox didn't want to make a not-pregnant Tanya.
Correct me if I'm wrong

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I mean the dads are gonna be out trick or treating with the kids while the wives are home alone. Seems like trick or treating is exactly that the MC should be doing :ROFLMAO:
So you're saying the neighbourhood is going to be having bunch of new kids being born suspiciously close dates to each other :p

• Love
Reactions: kcaldw

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm sure we'll get to see them.

But I will say one of the things I love about pregnancy in harem games is the concept of all the women co-parenting and raising all the children together. Like if a village raising a child is good, then a harem raising their children has to be better, right?

Tanyas twins(?) will simply be the eldest of the eldest siblings among our children.

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
About Tanya and her double pregnancy - logic would dictate that she and MC start using contraception now, or risk another pregnancy, which would probably become very dangerous at that point. At least that's what I got from Priya's explanation.
I know that people won't like that and that logic isn't necessarily the focus of this game, but I feel that matter needs to be resolved ingame in some way...

Reactions: CircaAD

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
So Moon here's a question for you. Are Tanya and the MC going to tell Nana about the double pregnancy or are they going to just surprise her after Ann is born? And if they do tell Nana will they also break the news to the rest of the family or make it a surprise as well?

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
About Tanya and her double pregnancy - logic would dictate that she and MC start using contraception now, or risk another pregnancy, which would probably become very dangerous at that point. At least that's what I got from Priya's explanation.
I know that people won't like that and that logic isn't necessarily the focus of this game, but I feel that matter needs to be resolved ingame in some way...
giphy.gif
Going for triplets

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes