Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Sigh, I know I'm the only one, but I only cuck people who deserve to be or ask to be. Well, and the fiance of the lift (elevator) girl in paris, but i felt horrible about that. I'm not going to go around wrecking random homes and families.
Sorry, bro. But I'm gonna cuck'em all. :ROFLMAO: Locking them up isn't going to save you either. I watch the :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Wlms

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Fair enough, but doing it with a dynamic entry gives ya extra badass points.

Btw lockpicking would give you a charge, too
(if caught)
And extra time in jail for discharging a weapon and destruction of personal property. :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Sigh, I know I'm the only one, but I only cuck people who deserve to be or ask to be. Well, and the fiance of the lift (elevator) girl in paris, but i felt horrible about that. I'm not going to go around wrecking random homes and families.

I do have to admit I stand with you on that one.
Minus the parisian. Nope. Not touching 'em.

We french from outside of the capital know better

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I do have to admit I stand with you on that one.
Minus the parisian. Nope. Not touching 'em.

We french from outside of the capital know better
Actually, the only one the MC did anything with in Paris that is likely to be from Paris is the cop. The maid isn't, the girl from the lift probably isn't and Amy certainly isn't.

• Thinking Face

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I wholeheartedly agree. there's only one rule: No fat chicks.
I don't care if more fat girls are added as long as they're optional. Let the people who like bigger chicks have them, doesn't bother me any if there's more.

As long as Liz, Katie, Tanya, Asami, Shizuka, Mila, Amy, Sophia, Jamila, Nana, and the Gingers are around, I'll be happy. :D
There are others like Polly, Jasmine, Isabella, Zelda, Natalia, Karen, and Aaliyah that I really like too, but am not as attached to. (yet at least)

They can add a donkey or that hairy nurse to their church for all I care, as long as I don't gotta touch them. :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elhemeer

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
A while back I made an updated version of the relationship wiki, since Joey's doesn't include College Days. Here's the update:
Why doesn't it include Ophelia and Annabelle? :(
EDIT: Nvm it does. Bit weird that these two aren't in MC's family if Sophia is

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes