S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Wonder how poor Isabella is going to react to learning we have an actual sister now.

Actually when you think about it, we now have three sisters, only one of them is dead and one is informally adopted.

Also we can now complete the entire collection of possible sister types!!!

• Full Sister (y) (Melissa)
  • Half Sister (y) (Sophia)
  • Adopted sister (y) (Isabella)
  • Step Sister (y) (Jamila is our mom, she has a daughter, Samira, that makes her our sister )
  • Sister in Law (y) (none yet, but if even informal marriages ever happen this will get counted in multiple complicated ways)
  • Sister Wives? (y) ( like sister in law, none yet, but but if even informal marriages ever happen...) (more the wives thing than the husbands, but I'm putting it down for completeness.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Wonder how poor Isabella is going to react to learning we have an actual sister now.

Actually when you think about it, we now have three sisters, only one of them is dead and one is informally adopted.

Also we can now complete the entire collection of possible sister types!!!

• Full Sister (y) (Melissa)
  • Half Sister (y) (Sophia)
  • Adopted sister (y) (Isabella)
  • Step Sister (y) (Jamila is our mom, she has a daughter, Samira, that makes her our sister )
  • Sister in Law (y) (none yet, but if even informal marriages ever happen this will get counted in multiple complicated ways)
  • Sister Wives? (y) ( like sister in law, none yet, but but if even informal marriages ever happen...) (more the wives thing than the husbands, but I'm putting it down for completeness.
Thinking more of the Sister in Law thing, we KINDA have one already. Secretly though. So secret not even the sister herself knows. At least I don't think she knows, can't remember the details.

In non gibberish, during her wedding Veena said her vows to us, not her "husband", we each consider ourselves married to the other. Veena is Priya's sister, so Priya could be taken to be our Sister in Law.

Now all we need is to marry Priya is some way and that'll be the collection complete. Not as openly as I'd like it, but not as openly as it will be eventually either :)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Thinking more of the Sister in Law thing, we KINDA have one already. Secretly though. So secret not even the sister herself knows. At least I don't think she knows, can't remember the details.

In non gibberish, during her wedding Veena said her vows to us, not her "husband", we each consider ourselves married to the other. Veena is Priya's sister, so Priya could be taken to be our Sister in Law.

Now all we need is to marry Priya is some way and that'll be the collection complete. Not as openly as I'd like it, but not as openly as it will be eventually either :)
Nah. I'll double marry Veena, impreg Priya and life will be good. :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kcaldw

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Why limit yourself so much? I intend to marry and impreg all the girls I can, of the girls whose paths I'm on, obviously. And I think Sandra is the only one whose path I'm not on.
Same. I cut Sandra off after Domming her. I don't think I've cut anyone else off. But my memory is faulty.

Reactions: S1nsational
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes