Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Yeah, it was a very bad time for me and I had to stay away from the various thread, but I'm slowly coming back thank you.
Of course I'm just trying to have a little bit of fun don't take it seriously about the FARL meme posts I'm making, it's nothing more that that. :)
I know about the FARL Jokes, we have Elhemeer here who makes enough such posts :p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Let's say better, still hurt a lot because it's never easy when you loose one of your parents but I'm trying to overcome it little by little.
I missed the threads a lot and I think it will be a great help for me to interact again with all of you, so a huge thank you to you and to all for your warm welcome. :giggle:
Yeah. I get that. Have to keep your mind active on other things. Otherwise your brain goes into overdrive.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yeah. I get that. Have to keep your mind active on other things. Otherwise your brain goes into overdrive.
True, luckily I have a job and I need to help my mom so for the most time I'm ok, but there are times when it seems my mind goes completely wild and I need to keep it in check.
And I found once again that reading and interacting here it helps a lot, like it happened in the past ,so I'm really happy to be back. :)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
As far as MC is concerned, Venna married him, not her "technical" husband, so Priya can be considered a sis-in-law. The sister-wives thing is definitely happening en mass. Cat already has her mom, Tanya and the O'Riley's, and that's just the tip of the iceberg ^_^
Thinking more of the Sister in Law thing, we KINDA have one already. Secretly though. So secret not even the sister herself knows. At least I don't think she knows, can't remember the details.

In non gibberish, during her wedding Veena said her vows to us, not her "husband", we each consider ourselves married to the other. Veena is Priya's sister, so Priya could be taken to be our Sister in Law.

Now all we need is to marry Priya is some way and that'll be the collection complete. Not as openly as I'd like it, but not as openly as it will be eventually either :)
Great minds think alike! I would say we're married to Cat or her mom at all yet, but yea, the lot of them are all going to be sister wives in the future

Reactions: Elhemeer
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes