kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
And it's sad that that lady we bought the car off of and the Mayor, Elaine,Lina,Shawna and Aiko are not going to be LI. I know that we didn't get to see the Mayor but we did get to bang all the others. It would have been nice to at least had a chance to add Shawna and Aiko to the girlfriend list.:(:(:(:(

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So what your trying to imply is if Gilford were to arrest the MC for polygamy and sent to prison he would become someones bitch and basically have to live out scenes from Deliverance. That's kinda harsh man. I do think that his other Grandma Ophelia will use her political influence to change things to where he'll be able to spread the love however he likes and with as many as he wants it's just a matter of time. And I agree that Nana is and will be the #1 wife in the Harem.
I think everyone needs to drink some coffee and eat a Snicker's. That is not what I'm saying. The female governor wants to peg him. You know, just forget it. The joke is dead and defunct. At least hic86 got it. That's good enough for me.

Reactions: hic86

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
The real question is going to be since we now know that Tanya is having 2 babies will the MC be able to see those babies at all once they are born?
I realize you're saying that their "aunties" are going to consume all their time.

That said, my gut response is this sarcastic one:

He'll only be able to see Anne, the other will turn out to be invisible.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
I wouldn't consider anyone else related, since she's literally only related genetically (there doesn't seem to be any contact between the two families except for Ophelia knowing Nana and Sophia going to school with Cat ... Ophelia didn't even seem to realize that the person who donated the sperm was Nana's son-in-law)
Even so, it would make it more detailed and less confusing if you added Annabelle and Ophelia to MC's family (Because they technically are part of MC's family as Ophelia is one of Nana's best friends and Annabelle is Sophia (MC's half-sister)'s mother. Might make it more cluttered but it would remove the need to scroll down so far to see who else Sophia is related to

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Even so, it would make it more detailed and less confusing if you added Annabelle and Ophelia to MC's family (Because they technically are part of MC's family as Ophelia is one of Nana's best friends and Annabelle is Sophia (MC's half-sister)'s mother. Might make it more cluttered but it would remove the need to scroll down so far to see who else Sophia is related to
Hmmm...

You can base the notion of family on whatever you want, not my business, but, for most of us, the relation to MC is by his dick, except for Sophie.

Peace :)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I always read....TALL never seen any "Tall" charakter in this game.
Is there a height chart available? Or which are the the tallest female characters ?
If they're not Jasmine and Sandra ... they're both at least a head taller than MC and I can't think of anyone else he doesn't at least look in the nose ...

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
If they're not Jasmine and Sandra ... they're both at least a head taller than MC and I can't think of anyone else he doesn't at least look in the nose ...
What about Minie? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Fiona looks like tallest girl in game to me. After Amazones of course.

sipsipsap

Aug 20, 2023
Played this through to V0.41 and been trying ever since to find something similar. All other games have this shitty cheating drama going on. Characters can't communicate to each other and express what they want. Or the game is just to simple/tame. Other than Motherless I haven't found anything yet with similar length that comes close in terms of kinks and story.
Don't get me wrong. I am not someone that starts skipping lines when there hasn't been a sex scene for 2 minutes (I wouldn't like this game either). I like Light of my Life for example.
But currently I am playing Dating my Daughter on Chapter 3 and I am not entirely enjoying it. I am more a Oh Daddy player but that game isn't close to finished yet. Also like Project Myriam. Isn't finished either though. Dammit.

So if anyone can help a brother out and throw me some titles my way I'd appreciate it.

MoonBox Looking forward to the next update. Hope to see the BDSM paths really bloom. Hope to see a mile long tag list! :D Anyone who doesn't like a specific kink can just click to not see it. Until now I only saw one picture in Project Myriam with some fisting for example.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Played this through to V0.41 and been trying ever since to find something similar. All other games have this shitty cheating drama going on. Characters can't communicate to each other and express what they want. Or the game is just to simple/tame. Other than Motherless I haven't found anything yet with similar length that comes close in terms of kinks and story.
Don't get me wrong. I am not someone that starts skipping lines when there hasn't been a sex scene for 2 minutes (I wouldn't like this game either). I like Light of my Life for example.
But currently I am playing Dating my Daughter on Chapter 3 and I am not entirely enjoying it. I am more a Oh Daddy player but that game isn't close to finished yet. Also like Project Myriam. Isn't finished either though. Dammit.

So if anyone can help a brother out and throw me some titles my way I'd appreciate it.

MoonBox Looking forward to the next update. Hope to see the BDSM paths really bloom. Hope to see a mile long tag list! :D Anyone who doesn't like a specific kink can just click to not see it. Until now I only saw one picture in Project Myriam with some fisting for example.
My Dorm is fantastic and similar enough to be familiar, but actually has a story

sipsipsap

Aug 20, 2023
My Dorm is fantastic and similar enough to be familiar, but actually has a story
Thanks a lot. Will check it out immediately!

Any other suggestions are appreciated.

After having played through Cara in Creekmaw, I am not sure there's is much that can shock me anymore. Though I have to admit I read about some nasty shit being out there.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Thanks a lot. Will check it out immediately!

Any other suggestions are appreciated.

After having played through Cara in Creekmaw, I am not sure there's is much that can shock me anymore. Though I have to admit I read about some nasty shit being out there.
Than try "ATM Adventure" or "Hunter"

Reactions: sipsipsap
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes