PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
An Onsen?! Seriously?! Whats next? Somebody reincarnates as a underwear or what?o_O
I dont mind to be reincarnated as the panties of a beautiful girl with nice wet pussy. With my luck, I'd be reincarnated as the shorts of a disgusting guy with incontinence... Both incontinences:(

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Anybody else hope that one of Jamila's young daughters show up? I think that would be great especially since Jamila mentioned she had a crush on MC.
hopefully they all do. they should be like the mcs surrogate sisters anyway (idk how many there are tho)

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
i never played this game but i have it in my bookmarks so i dont know the situation, but it always cracks me up to read the line in the description.

"Except this time there's a twist, you'll be seducing your Grandmother's Friend instead of your Landlady.

THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET"

Its just so funny to me that this game has now over 40 updates and 3 parts full of content and poor MC still couldn't close the deal.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
i never played this game but i have it in my bookmarks so i dont know the situation, but it always cracks me up to read the line in the description.

"Except this time there's a twist, you'll be seducing your Grandmother's Friend instead of your Landlady.

THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET"

Its just so funny to me that this game has now over 40 updates and 3 parts full of content and poor MC still couldn't close the deal.
That's because with her it's a slow burn, you do get plenty of action with other LIs.

Reactions: AVNTester
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes