S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
you mean he'll be in too deep inside her or
I was thinking more that by the time she learns about all the incest, that she'll already have gotten comfortable with casual full nudity, and displays of affection while she and other family members are so naked. Not engaging in incest, but far enough down that path, that she'd have a hard time judging any others for being further down that path than she is.

Reactions: jackdragonchaos

MrBangarang

Feb 13, 2022
What are you talking about, Grandma's House has a VERY profound story... the story of how Thomas spread his DNA through Gilford and then to the entire country, contributing to further overpopulation and inflation which causes the entire country's economy to spiral into crisis. However, eventually Thomas agrees to move his entire family to an Island where they're free to live a happy life and Thomas can marry all his girls and they can raise their kids in peace.
That's Sisterly Lust by Perverteer.

https://f95zone.to/threads/sisterly-lust-v1-1-11-perverteer.6547/

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Hmmm...

You can base the notion of family on whatever you want, not my business, but, for most of us, the relation to MC is by his dick, except for Sophie.

Peace :)
The Sophie reveal makes Annabelle MC's non-blood related aunt. I consider my unrelated uncles and aunts part of my own family, why not in AVNs?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
For anyone asking about the Sophie/Piggy/Ophelia/MC relationship in my version of the relations pdf, I don't think there's anything in there that doesn't allow for Annabelle and Ophelia to be considered family.

That said, there really isn't enough room to put all three of them on the main family tree page. Putting Sophie there, and putting dead dad on her tree is enough of a link, IMHO.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I think I've seen Hunter somewhere on Dikgames before but I can't find it anymore (Both there and here). Is the game just called "Hunter"? Thx btw for the ATM recommendation. Like holy hell, what a wild ride :D
I can't say that I would recommend the games. Both are a bit extreme. We just mentioned them in response to Cara.
Hunter is an RPGM with a female protagonist. It's called "Hunter" or "The Hunter" I'm not sure. It is complete and now the second part is in development.
EDit: link
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-hunter-v1-0-ark-thompson.2776/

Last edited:

dbill

Apr 24, 2020
You MUST load the savepoint from part 2 where it said "Save Here", all other ones wont work.
Thanks. I kinda remember that page. I must have overwritten it when I went back to play other paths. Sounds like a delete the game occasion.

bat2897

May 5, 2017
Would like MC to be able to fuck up somehow. Current MC seems TOO perfect and benevolent. Have a few scenes where he does fuck up and is scolded by his elders who normally tend to act very non serious and fun around him. Would like them to showcase that they are MCs elders still by helping guide MC through a situation where MC might have messed up.

Not often am I THIS invested in the story itself though. This game just has TOO many GREAT characters which makes it easy to get attached to it.

Edit:
screenshot0001d.png
Added a curious Nana as everyone was reacting sadly towards the comment :(

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Would like MC to be able to fuck up somehow. Current MC seems TOO perfect and benevolent. Have a few scenes where he does fuck up and is scolded by his elders who normally tend to act very non serious and fun around him. Would like them to showcase that they are MCs elders still by helping guide MC through a situation where MC might have messed up.

Not often am I THIS invested in the story itself though. This game just has TOO many GREAT characters which makes it easy to get attached to it.

Edit:
View attachment 3069484
Added a curious Nana as everyone was reacting sadly towards the comment :(
I kinda get what you're saying, but this game isn't that serious. Not sure what the point of changing the feel and tone of the game would be, to be honest. And your suggestion would do that, even if only by making certain choices.

Dec 20, 2020
I used to date the sister of a Jason. thankfully he never chased us with a machete.
My name is not Jason, but I scared the piss out of my daughter's first boyfriend when she was 14. When she introduced him, I just sat in my chair cleaning my gun. Poor kid didn't know it was a 25 year old bb gun that fired so slowly you could watch the bb fly by you as you stepped out of the way. My daughter knew, of course, but she just rolled her eyes and let it happen. He had never seen a gun in his life, but he did finally get that it was a joke when he let me take him shooting. I set up cans as targets, we went about 25 feet away from them, and I loaded my shot. He saw me pump it 3 times, and that's when he caught on to what kind of gun it was. Then I taught him how to be safe with a gun, and how to shoot it. I thought he would have caught on when I put the gun in the truck, and the bb's rattled in the hopper. Nope, he was too busy thinking I was taking out to the woods to kill him. He was quite relieved that we had fun, and stopped for the best milkshakes in the county on the way home.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
front page doesn't say no sex with nana yet

so the MC has sex with nana in part 3?
Overview:
MC comes home from college and has lots of sex. Your standard cookie-cutter landlady game with all the staples you've come to expect like shower peeping, sleep groping and the classic "walking in on MC's morning wood" scene. Except this time there's a twist, you'll be seducing your Grandmother's Friend instead of your Landlady.

THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes