motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Nah. I'm pretty sure we're all fuckin crazy.
View attachment 3085639
What there is... is... lots and lots of redhead sex. Sex with redheads. Why would anyone in their right mind care about anything else? Oh! Wait... yeah... crazy... you did mention crazy... That would explain ... everything...

* Walks away. Mumbling * Crazy. Yeaaaah. Crazy. That's just crazy... Jus' Sayin'... :cool:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
What there is... is... lots and lots of redhead sex. Sex with redheads. Why would anyone in their right mind care about anything else? Oh! Wait... yeah... crazy... you did mention crazy... That would explain ... everything...

* Walks away. Mumbling * Crazy. Yeaaaah. Crazy. That's just crazy... Jus' Sayin'... :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
You have sexy time with Sofia's Grandma Ophelia, sexy time with Milla's Grandma Minnie and you also have sexy time with Mabel who is also a Grandma. You just don't have sexy time with the MC's Grandma. As far as I remember you always see the titular House of Grandma in every update:)
You would think she is part of the game , with that name and she is in the middle of the picture
I think most people get irritated seeing " THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET " for 10 years.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
You would think she is part of the game , with that name and she is in the middle of the picture
I think most people get irritated seeing " THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET " for 10 years.
Well if I was Moonbox I would just leave it there until it's complete a) it's gonna spoil the update if it's gonna be taken off and b) It doesn't irritated me but that's just me.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I suggest coming back in a year or two cause the Dev is intent on blueballing her and the Grandma. Also you can thank his mindless D-riders that eats up everything he puts out calling every update 10/10 and spam facepalm emojis to anyone criticizing Moonbox.
Thanks for your suggestion but I'm gonna stick around. Someone's gotta do the difficult task of criticizing Moonbox from time to time. Can't let him be surrounded by yes men all the time.

Peace :)
Yepp, that's how it works, people that doesn't agree with you on a discussion forum are always wrong!

dingbat......
I believe you forgot the name of the game, Grandma's House. Not, My Ultimate Town Harem, so forgive us that actually went into this game thinking that some sexy time with Grandma would happen....
[/QUOTE)
It will, when MB thinks it's time, he IS developer after all.......

Guess Nana is broken
In what way is she broken

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hiii! Good morning guy's what is going on? View attachment 3085889
We are still on the Update days... Still battling "enlightened beings from the 15th dimension", you know those that only show up twice a month to say the same things over and over... yeah, those...

So, nothing much... I may need a new keyboard soon, they are lasting less and less these days...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
We are still on the Update days... Still battling "enlightened beings from the 15th dimension", you know those that only show up twice a month to say the same things over and over... yeah, those...

So, nothing much... I may need a new keyboard soon, they are lasting less and less these days...

hmmm so your destroying keyboard after keyboard .... maybe your typing to much ... or your fingers are like the hulk's :LOL:

Reactions: motseer

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
hmmm so your destroying keyboard after keyboard .... maybe your typing to much ... or your fingers are like the hulk's :LOL:
LOL, they lose the paint on the letters... LOL The keys are functional, I just no longer know what letter it is... if I look at the keyboard... if I don't, there's no issue... LOL But, one a year isn't much, is it?

Peace :D

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes