Oct 5, 2023
What
0.42 is a cumfest. By this I mean, the MC has a really HARD time. None of your preferred have any scenes. But, what there is in the update is VERY good.

------------------------------------

With that said, I can't really understand this mentality of cutting your nose to spite your face. Ok, it IS your prerogative, but, TO ME it makes zero sense. Zero. Nilche. Nada. Rien.

No I don't need anyone to explain it to me, I simply can't understand, or, perhaps, I refuse to even attempt to understand... who knows... Perhaps.
View attachment 3085421

Peace :(
What i meant to say is the MC has fucked pretty much all the main girls except amy Nana and the mom character. So that's obviously why I look forward to it. And yes, MB knows it too I guess, for the development to be very much true and understandable it takes much time writing than writing for shizuka or any other girl that's been already fucked. It's just my pov. No offense given

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
What

What i meant to say is the MC has fucked pretty much all the main girls except amy Nana and the mom character. So that's obviously why I look forward to it. And yes, MB knows it too I guess, for the development to be very much true and understandable it takes much time writing than writing for shizuka or any other girl that's been already fucked. It's just my pov. No offense given
yup MoonBox knows what we all .. well most of older people want ... and is making us wait .. he's cucking us the little shit :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

jk jk your awesome MoonBox :love:

sipsipsap

Aug 20, 2023
Quick Question: There are a bunch of variables in the game that indicate pregnancy status of different women.
Are these placeholders (except your old ex gf which can be pregnant from the beginning) or did I play the game wrong somehow? :D

1699979313847.png

Reactions: ImperialD

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
There aren't any letters left on my keyboard... I just have to guess...
That would explain a lot actually.........

What

What i meant to say is the MC has fucked pretty much all the main girls except amy Nana and the mom character.
Or Shizuka and Asami, we've only had sex with 2 of The Magnificent 7™ so far........

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Quick Question: There are a bunch of variables in the game that indicate pregnancy status of different women.
Are these placeholders (except your old ex gf which can be pregnant from the beginning) or did I play the game wrong somehow? :D

View attachment 3086027
Maybe it's "Gotta Catch' Em All" plan.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
when is he gonna plow shizuka and sow some seeds?!?
I confess that I am curious.

What made you think that anyone here knows the answer to that? Or, if they know, they are even allowed to say it? Or, that they know, are allowed, but don't want to?

So, I'll answer with the obvious.

When it's done.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I confess that I am curious.

What made you think that anyone here knows the answer to that? Or, if they know, they are even allowed to say it? Or, that they know, are allowed, but don't want to?

So, I'll answer with the obvious.

When it's done.

duh because i allow it, since only i exist and all else is just a figment of my imagination, it must be told!
plus shizuka needs the cock bad..... also i want to be able to change what she calls me...

Reactions: MrBangarang
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes