xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well you're wrong of course but you do you..........
Why? he has a point, there is not much incentive, allthough for other reasons as the self named "dairy farm" assesors, call out.
More so that MB has his production, plan set since a year, and he was more than open and straightforward with it.
So let them shout "milking business" or whatever shit they want to throw into the fan.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Why? he has a point, there is not much incentive, allthough for other reasons as the self named "dairy farm" assesors, call out.
More so that MB has his production, plan set since a year, and he was more than open and straightforward with it.
So let them shout "milking business" or whatever shit they want to throw into the fan.
You said it yourself, MB has told us his plan for Nana for a long time. Incentive is irrelevant........

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Between Sandra and Aiko, this was the Grey-Eyed update! Them bitches have some beautiful eyes.

So nice to have Aiko back, she's fuckign gorgeous.

Not really feeling the, "onii-chan" stuff, but I opt-in to all with my "yes, and" playstyle, so let's go for the ride, lil sister! I could actually see Thomas never fucking Shizuka and just having her as the inserter. Damn, that would be hot... one woman just to put it in all the rest. :WeSmart:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who knows though!
Indeed and it is more as possible will not happen at X-mas or new years update as might be to predictable. :p Or Moonbox thinks more pieces need to fall into place first. Somehow I suspect though that going further with Shizuka may be one of those pieces, remember she wants to see Mc and others she loves happy and due to her past misses some limits other people might have. Same as with the Akiko scene last update that some blamed Mc for, well she would not be there if Shizuka did not want to see her happy and even pushed it slightly.

Reactions: elumiknotty

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
when we finish "milking" her, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: yeah but amy would've need to have touch his dick to have gotten preggo, then started milking. unless of course she's like jam[horrible at spelling names or remembering them]

We just had a x-mas episode so you want to wait almost a year till Amy comes back?:D
eh long as she appears again

bah amy will probably be gone until late december this year probably hopefully

• Haha
Reactions: EJW and S1nsational

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
:ROFLMAO: yeah but amy would've need to have touch his dick to have gotten preggo, then started milking. unless of course she's like jam[horrible at spelling names or remembering them]

eh long as she appears again

bah amy will probably be gone until late december this year probably hopefully
You got to remember that baby #1 is almost here so she's got to be here at least for that event.

• Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
You got to remember that baby #1 is almost here so she's got to be here at least for that event.
you mean the baby #2 cause i still say kayla had a baby but given her situation at the college none know save her, thus it's MCs first born

but then i guess it would be baby #1 tho in my play-through there is no baby

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kcaldw

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
For the one who asked to open up cop route if had closed it, what worked for me was set cop points to 3 and have bjcop on day 56 and 65 on 0. No idea if those bj cop are important as I was not on her route.

Sokeri

Oct 26, 2023
It's a shame that Sandra had to be eliminated at the very beginning and she won't be seen if I don't submit to some shitty femdom. Luckily you can turn it off or i have to give up the whole game. Otherwise I love this game, but I miss Sandra, but I won't submit. It sucks that femdom is ruining her.

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes