Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
As others have said, if you think this is an obsession you have a problem.....gonna love to hear your reaction to the next update.......

View attachment 3091076
I'm quite curious to know which one of them will fall first Asami or Shizuka, hmmm. On one Hand Shizuka wants her mother to be happy and we know how she wants to do that :sneaky:.
On the other hand I don't know if she can hold herself back long enough for her mother to go first.:ROFLMAO:

Esquaria

Jan 2, 2018
Three Asians, one of whom we haven't seen in ages. 4 "grandmas". 5 gymnasts, 4 barely legal. 5 redheads. At least 7 black/brown women. Couple dozen caucasians. Off the top of my head.

Not sure that Asians would be the obsession, if any exists.
The asians have a bunch of lewd scenes compared to some others I much prefer. But since I only like a few of the characters, maybe I'm just racist like that.

Reactions: MrBangarang

Louisziffer

Oct 5, 2022
Part two isn't fusing with part 3, gives error n shit, ion really know how to explain it, but whenever I load the previous game, it doesn't open

• Angry
Reactions: Elhemeer

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Part two isn't fusing with part 3, gives error n shit, ion really know how to explain it, but whenever I load the previous game, it doesn't open
You must save in part 2 when game say you "save now" only in this moment. Than copy this save to part 3 folder and this ia all.

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
"image not found" sounds like you missed an update and used a update patch instead of the full version but I could be wrong.
okay...I installed part three...then I installed the update patch for part three...then the incest patch...did I install everything correctly? and if I go into game folder image 93 isn't in there...images stop at day 92? thanks

Reactions: AVNTester2

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
okay...I installed part three...then I installed the update patch for part three...then the incest patch...did I install everything correctly? and if I go into game folder image 93 isn't in there...images stop at day 92? thanks
If you do a Fresh download of part 3 from the OP then you don't need the Update patch. You only need the Incest patch. Is that easier to understand?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
If you download part 3 from here. There is no need any another patch. Patch is to update for new content. Game in OP is last bulid. You only need incest patch (If you want)

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
If you do a Fresh download of part 3 from the OP then you don't need the Update patch. You only need the Incest patch. Is that easier to understand?
you are awesome...I'm doing exactly as you said and my downloaded version says 0.40 and the version I'm downloading now says 0.42..should I uninstall version I have now and reinstall newest version? thanks again

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes