MohammadBNA

Oct 8, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 5911, in script
    $ persistent.mcCopNick = mcCopNick
  File "game/script.rpy", line 5911, in <module>
NameError: name 'mcCopNick' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 5911, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 5911, in <module>
NameError: name 'mcCopNick' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Grandma's House 0.42
Tue Nov 14 00:06:26 2023
Don't know why this happens. If I press ignore, it just goes straight into the house and skips the garage, am I missing anything?

elumiknotty

Jun 30, 2023
If it was me, and a sexy mother and daughter went through all the trouble to arrange a nice getaway to thank me for helping them so much, I wouldn't even think about inviting a 3rd girl to join us. And then I certainly wouldn't just focus all my attention on that 3rd girl and almost completely ignore the 2 that went through all the trouble to do something nice for me. I mean, what kind of guy that was worthy of that gift of gratitude would do that, right?
I'm pretty sure, though, that we all know why that 3rd girl was introduced to that scene, don't we?
But, hey, it wasn't me so what do I know? I guess we'll just have to wait and see where it picks up in the next update.
Cheers!
The same thoughts went through my head when I played .42, but .43 is listed as literally only Shizuka and Asami, so we were just getting to the actual nice getaway portion. Aiko's portion was just an appetizer--barely more than an extended greeting on their way to the destination.

elumiknotty

Jun 30, 2023
Priya will probably want to leave her husband first before that happens.
Honestly, I want that entire dynamic to get way way healthier. Regardless, I don't see why she wouldn't get to see any child we have with Annabelle.
Having an actual (presumably former at that point) nun in that cult would be super funny
I'd love for that relationship to get much healthier as well, and result in two openly happily consenting adults getting it on (one of which is now practically insatiable for anal sex). Her body is potentially the hottest of any LI in the game, but the relationship (other than the butt stuff aspect) isn't my ideal, for sure.

RichardDubbz

Mar 29, 2023
I just want to say good game and holy hell was that redhead morning hot but is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
clipping or is that a special robe for the MC:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
almost all these games are like that. whomever is designing models has never bothered to learn how to create a properly opened zipper or anything. every opening is ridiculously form fitting

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
is it just me or the game crashes for all? the game crashes almost non stop. i click 3 times and it crashes, i press ignore and return back to the game just to crash again 20 seconds later.. does anyone else has this problem?

gobred

Jul 26, 2017
Help from the community would be appreciated. Due to a Windows issue, I lost the Renpy folder with saves. Does anyone have a save from .41?

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
is it just me or the game crashes for all? the game crashes almost non stop. i click 3 times and it crashes, i press ignore and return back to the game just to crash again 20 seconds later.. does anyone else has this problem?
Nope that's just you. Did you try a fresh download and then fresh install?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Also make sure you're not installing Part 2 on top of Part 1, or Part 3 on top of Part 2. They all need to be separate

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
The same thoughts went through my head when I played .42, but .43 is listed as literally only Shizuka and Asami, so we were just getting to the actual nice getaway portion. Aiko's portion was just an appetizer--barely more than an extended greeting on their way to the destination.
Well, I'm looking forward to that then. Thanks for the info!

Reactions: elumiknotty

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Note...just my opinion
Alisson and Amelia got a superb body figure for a mature but developer still avoid them from mc to bang her.
We know that mc and Alisson's relationship is very closed and they're often alone naked together and mc always got a rock hard dick in front of her but they didn't have a sexual relationship yet. They still shy each other or they don't want an illicit relationship.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
The render has the hair going through the MC's neck.
View attachment 3084785
That looks painful (it looks as if he got stabbed in his neck). It's just like that time when Sophia was having her sexy time with the protagonist at the beginning of part 3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes