motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
View attachment 3083618
Hmmmmm Decisions Decisions :unsure:
I had a look at it after seeing this comment, I reported it. I breaks at least two rules for reviews on top of the stupid and petty
what are the rules for reviews as I'm new to this site?
I reported it instantly. There was really no other choice. That isn't a review. It's a tantrum.

Peace :(
I have reported it as well so, we should see some results for this one. I can tell you he has some buddies who get kicks out of giving absurdly low reviews and supporting each other with reactions. I commented about it in my report. There may not be much the mods can do about the ones that "technically" follow the rules but whose comments are obvious bullshit. Jerks will be jerks... I guess...

jerk.gif

Ahhhhhhhhhhh..... I feel much better now... Jus' Sayin':cool:

Reactions: AlexTorch

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
If it was me, and a sexy mother and daughter went through all the trouble to arrange a nice getaway to thank me for helping them so much, I wouldn't even think about inviting a 3rd girl to join us. And then I certainly wouldn't just focus all my attention on that 3rd girl and almost completely ignore the 2 that went through all the trouble to do something nice for me. I mean, what kind of guy that was worthy of that gift of gratitude would do that, right?
I'm pretty sure, though, that we all know why that 3rd girl was introduced to that scene, don't we?
But, hey, it wasn't me so what do I know? I guess we'll just have to wait and see where it picks up in the next update.
Cheers!

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Hehe... already have two... one for each hand.

And you expect people to understand that mix of english and german? :ROFLMAO:
Here's your (y)... I ran out of reactions already... again... I'm thinkin' 'bout joining them F.A.R.L. guys... it's lookin' more and more like a movement.
Oh, heah... xap, he talks funny but I know what a nudelholz is... looked it up one time. It's a hubby beater. He may have some experience so, be kind. Jus' Sayin' :cool:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I mean did you guy's notice that the last few reviews allways said somthing about the "rabid" fan base :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Really I don't know what is better some fearless trolls asking about sex with Nana in the thread or these guys writing Darwin award worthy reviews and reviewing the fanbase as well ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: motseer

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I mean did you guy's notice that the last few reviews allways said somthing about the "rabid" fan base :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Really I don't know what is better some fearless trolls asking about sex with Nana in the thread or these guys writing Darwin award worthy reviews and reviewing the fanbase as well ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well, how else would they justify their rantings. They must have someone to blame after all.......

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes