FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
so you don't want people to be able to comment about the fact that the core reason for playing the game, isn't there? like it's the main focus of the game. hell look at the description. the entire point of the game, is it's your standard "landlady game". yet the "landlady" is apparently just never going to get any scenes.

it's a valid criticism. dozens of updates adding multiple days, scenes, so on, and nothing to do with the core of the game.

also, you're literally saying you don't want people to be allowed to speak about the game, on a forum where that is the entire point. either to ask for help, give criticism, or just discuss. what are you, the chinese government? censoring everything you don't like lol
Mr. I want the liberty to say what I want with no consequences,

I'm sorry, you completely MISSED the point. Both of the game, and of what S1nsational said. He's NOT advocating censorship, he's dreaming of having conversations with "Informed People" instead of the same old and tired repeated to oblivion complains against one SINGLE thing in a game that is so many hours long. Yet, your extremely sensitive, ass only sees a threat to your freedom to say something stupid without any basis, and NOT be confronted. Yes, this is a place to talk about the game, is it too much to ask that you at least KNOW what the fuck you are talking about? Because you clearly don't know shit.

You say that fucking Nana is the purpose of the game. Who the fuck told you so? Why are you presuming that? Because there's Grandma in the name? Play the fucking game and find out WHY. Or, make a clown of yourself and of your comments and be called ignorant every time you say something as stupid as that. And when you type such stupidity, and are called stupid, don't cry foul, you brought it on yourself. It is a consequence of what you said, that is the second part of your freedom of expression, everyone else has the same freedom too. In this case the freedom to call stupid to someone that says stupid things. Clear? Clear.

This game isn't about fucking Nana. It is about fucking everything the MC sees, including Nana when it's time. So, cool your jets, take a breather, enjoy the TONS of content, enjoy the updates twice a month, and well, learn to show you're not as stupid as your comments make you look like.

Well F*cking said!!!!
No, not well fucking said (this is a site for 18+, no need to censor your words, child). Read above.

No sexual content for Nana makes a lot more money for the developer....
Does it really? Are all those that come here to complain about it, paying MB ANYTHING? Way to look like a fool, when you type without any clue of what's going on.

-------------------------------------------------

For all of you that are complaining that Nana has no sex scenes, YET. Learn that she's been inching, closer and closer, that those scenes will mark the middle of the game and that you'll have hours upon hours of content AFTER it happens.

The fact that you don't know that, and still comment, means that you shouldn't even begin to type. Oh it's too many pages to read? ASK, before making yourself look STUPID. Such a simple concept, who would even imagine...

Peace :(

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Man I really love this title. It's one of my favorite harem stories...Though, I can't wait until one of my favorite girls (Amelia) becomes part of MC's harem...I hope it will happen very soon.

Hmm...and in the latest update, I wasn't sure what "Oniichan" (お兄ちゃん) means, so I had to look it up. It's a Japanese term meaning "older brother" or "big brother." It is used affectionately, typically by younger siblings or children, to address their older brothers.

Hmm...What about maybe adding another choice to have her call MC "Daddy"...just like the rest of MC's band of girls does, instead of just having M-Master or Onii-chan choice?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regardless, I still feel this title is and has one of the best top tier harem content available. Thanks very much MoonBox for sharing your talent with the community. Best Regards.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Really, I'm disapointed, I play an Update where I've been reversed gangbanged by 5 Redheads, go to Spa with 3 hot asian girls, fool around with Femme Dom Cop and fuck her superior, but ....
No sex with Nana yet ! really a disapointing game...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Oh don't take me too serious (you don't do it anyway) I'm one of those "rabid" Fans.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes