Jun 4, 2022
Another top notch update Moon. Lost count of how many times I cackled out loud throughout.

I know that opinions are...varied, to say the least, but I've always treated this as light hearted. Won't really understand why some people get so miffed about things they have no control over and could easily choose not to experience

Reactions: hawk784563

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Just a quick question are we going to get to have sex with Nana before the end of this year? A simple yes or no I Don't need a politician answer that turns into a speech just YES or NO.
No! sit!
(what the hell do I know?)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Really ?

We had no idea !

/S
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Really, I'm disapointed, I play an Update where I've been reversed gangbanged by 5 Redheads, go to Spa with 3 hot asian girls, fool around with Femme Dom Cop and fuck her superior, but ....
No sex with Nana yet ! really a disapointing game...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Oh don't take me too serious (you don't do it anyway) I'm one of those "rabid" Fans.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(y)
That whole scene looked like a parody ...
Finally figured it out, eh?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Just a quick question are we going to get to have sex with Nana before the end of this year? A simple yes or no I Don't need a politician answer that turns into a speech just YES or NO.
There's no way to answer that.

Why? Not even the Dev knows... or if he does he didn't share... or no one else really fucking cares... or (Insert very impolite answer regarding your demand that we only answer has you want).

Peace :(

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
so you don't want people to be able to comment about the fact that the core reason for playing the game, isn't there? like it's the main focus of the game. hell look at the description. the entire point of the game, is it's your standard "landlady game". yet the "landlady" is apparently just never going to get any scenes.

it's a valid criticism. dozens of updates adding multiple days, scenes, so on, and nothing to do with the core of the game.

also, you're literally saying you don't want people to be allowed to speak about the game, on a forum where that is the entire point. either to ask for help, give criticism, or just discuss. what are you, the chinese government? censoring everything you don't like lol
You are right, moon needs to cut this shit out and stick to proper story telling....

Like in die hard

You see bruce....
screen fades out....
screen fades in......
all the bad guys are dead.....

I mean come on guys, who needs to see him crawling around in vents and finding himself in hair raising situations?
who needs action, drama, suspense...?
Everyone knows good stories are 1 min long.... enter the knight... see the princess.... and they all lived happily ever after...

How dare moon shower us with beautiful women, hot sex scenes and build up to finally ravishing that curvy, gorgeous grandma.

also, you're literally saying you don't want people to be allowed to speak about the game, on a forum where that is the entire point.
Nana is NOT the entire game, harping on about one portion of it, which has been addressed in the OP and countless times in the thread is NOT "speaking about the game" it's trolling at this point.

either to ask for help,
NO ONE is saying don't ask for help, just USE THE SEARCH, if the problem does NOT show up there then ask.

give criticism,
No one said anything about people not being allowed to give "criticism" BUT "NO SEX WIT NANA, NO PLAY" is not criticism and after the 100th person for the 100th time it's creating a new level of stupid.

or just discuss.
Discuss what exactly? when someone posts "NO SEX WIT NANA, NO PLAY" what exactly do you expect the other members to "discuss" with that person?

If you want to discuss something how about the contents of the post you clearly did NOT read correctly?

lets try it, what do you say?

There needs to be a five post minimum or something before people should be allowed to comment on anything related to Nana.
Really S1nsational, why is that?

So many people pop in just to complain about not getting to fuck her, and how they're not going to play until they can.
Strange, I don't see S1nsational saying anything about....

Not being allowed to talk about the game, asking for help, giving criticism or just discussing....
Putting words in people mouths and exaggerating robs you of all credibility.

Also AWESOME update moon !

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
No, theoretically
i don't see it before spring next year
but it's just my 2 cents,
peace!

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
We don't know :p :ROFLMAO:
Yes or No, dammit... I am a person of limited intelligence and any more words besides binary states create a melting pot of jabberwockies that spiritualize my antenas that have been carved from deer horns to implement the state of the art of aluminum foil wrap that I got from the burritos stands down the street from my grandma ex-neighbor that uses the subway to go clean the windows of the skyscrapper that touches the sky (.........)

(........ 54 pages later)and as I was saying before the keyboard started to heat up I want and answer that conforms to my limited level of capacity to understand and I demand this with the arrogance that only a superior stupidity level of over 9001 can achievement of forum capacity...........

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer and PBS666

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Wow. That was short.

Edit: for some reason I don't fool around with Dom Cop anymore, must have inadvertently shut that down.
Regular sized update as long as you are on paths.........

Another top notch update Moon. Lost count of how many times I cackled out loud throughout.

I know that opinions are...varied, to say the least, but I've always treated this as light hearted. Won't really understand why some people get so miffed about things they have no control over and could easily choose not to experience
Because some people seems unable to understand the premise of this VN......

Maybe

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Man I really love this title. It's one of my favorite harem stories...Though, I can't wait until one of my favorite girls (Amelia) becomes part of MC's harem...I hope it will happen very soon.
Amy's gonna be a while, she will most likely be last to fall........

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes