caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
At this point I can’t wait for the following events to happen:
- Priya being convinced that the only thing stopping her from having children is a yes and a night of sexathon
- Annabelle finally accepting her role and maybe giving MC’s Banana a shot (hopefully Ophelia will get to see her grandson)
- and Sister Maria being convinced to join the new Church of Devil’s and enjoying the benefits

Hopefully we will see some new things soon
Also if that prologue is canon MC definitely knocked up the Dean!

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
At this point I can’t wait for the following events to happen:
- Priya being convinced that the only thing stopping her from having children is a yes and a night of sexathon
- Annabelle finally accepting her role and maybe giving MC’s Banana a shot (hopefully Ophelia will get to see her grandson)
- and Sister Maria being convinced to join the new Church of Devil’s and enjoying the benefits

Hopefully we will see some new things soon
Also if that prologue is canon MC definitely knocked up the Dean!
Priya will probably want to leave her husband first before that happens.
Honestly, I want that entire dynamic to get way way healthier. Regardless, I don't see why she wouldn't get to see any child we have with Annabelle.
Having an actual (presumably former at that point) nun in that cult would be super funny

Reactions: caspian90

IrishTHC

Aug 15, 2023
Can anyone tell me how to install the incest patch for Grandma's House on Windows? I've always played AVNs on my android but recently got a laptop and have no idea how to install the patch, any help would be great. Thanks. z-gn-6.png

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to install the incest patch for Grandma's House on Windows? I've always played AVNs on my android but recently got a laptop and have no idea how to install the patch, any help would be great. Thanks. View attachment 3083823
As far as I know you only need to put the patch in the game folder and that's it. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Thanks for the help. I was doing that but I'm clearly doing something wrong, I'll give it another try soon, appreciate the help.
unzip it and place the unzipped file in the folder called "game" inside the grandma's house folder

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Thanks for the help. I was doing that but I'm clearly doing something wrong, I'll give it another try soon, appreciate the help.
Make sure you actually unpack the zip or rar files. Don't use them as an archive.

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes