ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Grandma's House Part 3 with Koga3's walkthrough mod to v0.42.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

To play Part 2, you need to make a save at the end of Part 1 and copy it across to the Part 2 folder (i.e. transfer from Documents/Eonor/e.grandmashouse.p1 to Documents/Eonor/e.grandmashouse.p2). Part 3 works in the same way (i.e. transfer from Documents/Eonor/e.grandmashouse.p2 to Documents/Eonor/e.grandmashouse.p3). As such, I am including the links to my ports of Part 1 & Part 2 below as well.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Grandma's House Part 1 v0.16: Pixeldrain

Grandma's House Part 2 v0.37: Pixeldrain -

Grandma's House Part 3 v0.42: -

Cyxioss

May 13, 2018
I never get the Sandra scenes, though I am 100% sure I started every path. Is there any way to set her path to True in some file?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
why every time i instasll the update only file i have the same error ? could dev pls fix this or tell me why this happen and which one of the ending file i need to delete?thanks

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.42] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
Download

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Im not play this yet but I watched thats developer is so active to update his game regulary, thats good.

Reactions: MoonBox

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Im not play this yet but I watched thats developer is so active to update his game regulary, thats good.
Just make sure to read everything on the OP very carefully, it'll save you a lot of trouble and all the regulars a lot of annoyance

Reactions: MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes