Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
ah well it's ok, don't know why but delete rels.rpy and putting a fresh copy of the patch, now it work again (so seem the incest patch mess with nickname we gave too before been replace by fresh patch)

i don't often use that system of 0.40 to 0.41, generaly i skip to have multiple update to play in 1 time (so i download fully the part when i skip multiple update)

Reactions: HornyyPussy

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Bro update .42 isn't out yet for free but .43 beta is up already JESUS talk about Moon
IM FAST AS FUCK BOY! (Keemstar) on Make a GIF
Many of you, will look at this and rejoice. Unfortunately (for me) it fills me with dread. Not that I don't want fast updates and all that joy, IF only it was a team sharing the load. I fear, really fear, for Moons health. The longer he goes on like this at this pace, the more I fear.

MoonBox are you taking care of yourself mate?

Peace :(

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Many of you, will look at this and rejoice. Unfortunately (for me) it fills me with dread. Not that I don't want fast updates and all that joy, IF only it was a team sharing the load. I fear, really fear, for Moons health. The longer he goes on like this at this pace, the more I fear.

MoonBox are you taking care of yourself mate?

Peace :(
;) He shure does, remeber he said he has the updates already worked out when he releases them so it means he is waaay up front !

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes