DinoLaze

Jan 6, 2020
So, would one expect the next update to land sometime this weekend? I mean last release was two weeks ago right? and as far as I remember the schedule was every 15 days?

(Hei til dere svensker, btw)

• Hey there
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
So, would one expect the next update to land sometime this weekend? I mean last release was two weeks ago right? and as far as I remember the schedule was every 15 days?

The Game updates on the 1st and the 15th respectively on the highest tier on patreon and it's 12 days after that that it becomes public.
So I'd say expect it around 13th depending on which timezone you live in.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yeah that's why I said in Part 3 that's totally impossible for Liz to show restraint :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
(y)
I mean, she showed slight modicum of restraints when Nana came to snuggle with MC, while Liz was riding him. If she didn't have any restraint, then she would have continued. :p
I think that falls more into the category of "Panic" ...

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
If she showed any restraint (and I kinda feel that's debatable) it was long gone half-way through the first part.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I remember that scene isn't the scene where she punches or knee's her nephew in his balls and like everyone laughed their asses off. That was the beginning of Moons comedy central.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
MoonBox just a question...like your other game had animations...when can we expect animation in GH..like after few chapters or like remake or when this game ends then u will add it.
By the amount of sex scenes that would be a neverending task, so yeah, for GH no animations, you have the "College days" prequel with animations and Big titts Goth girl :p :devilish: plus a few very apealing LI

Reactions: CircaAD

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
MoonBox just a question...like your other game had animations...when can we expect animation in GH..like after few chapters or like remake or when this game ends then u will add it.
It literally says in the "other game" that it was an attempt to compare how long a standard update took with animation and without it; it was stated in the thread that it took three times as long to make as a Grandma's House update, proving to Moon that adding animations to Grandma's House wasn't viable.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

coffemug5.jpg
Och hej hej! :)

Okay that makes sense, so last update was leaked beforehand I take it, that sucks
It sucks but MB has been blessed compared to many other dev's, GH has as far as I remember never leaked earlier than a couple of days early.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
View attachment 3077162
Och hej hej! :)

It sucks but MB has been blessed compared to many other dev's, GH has as far as I remember never leaked earlier than a couple of days early.
I remember it leaked 6 days early a couple of times at least, but since part 2 and now part 3, it leaks 2-3 days early at most it seems, most of the time not at all. Which is great, cause MB works hard and delivers consistent greatness, and deserves to not have his game leak. :)

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
Does someone has a problem too with 0.40 to 0.41 ? when i've join the 0.41 in the 0.40 now the incest patch is gone and i see the landlay and neighboor stuff, and have switched the nickname gave to nana too, so it's not just the incest patch removed :/

for the incest patch i've put it back but don't know why the nickname gave at nana is changed :/ (also the choice of the aunt not calling me daddy has change to her calling me daddy now too) don't know from witch file are those data, if not i could go loot in part 1 or 2 and copy it back to actual part 3

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Does someone has a problem too with 0.40 to 0.41 ? when i've join the 0.41 in the 0.40 now the incest patch is gone and i see the landlay and neighboor stuff, and have switched the nickname gave to nana too, so it's not just the incest patch removed :/
You always should re-apply the ipatch for every update.

Reactions: Janus_Apex
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes