Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Many of you, will look at this and rejoice. Unfortunately (for me) it fills me with dread. Not that I don't want fast updates and all that joy, IF only it was a team sharing the load. I fear, really fear, for Moons health. The longer he goes on like this at this pace, the more I fear.

MoonBox are you taking care of yourself mate?

Peace :(
As long as he has his booze and drugs, he's healthier than all of us. So, send him as much as possible! :ROFLMAO:

Dec 20, 2020
I'm playing Subnautica while waiting for GH to update, though I know I'll also have to wait for Koga's mod to update after.

I've modded Subnautica this time around too. Put lasers on my Seamoth, and blew a hole in my base. Didn't know that was a thing.

• Haha
Reactions: Janus_Apex

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Many of you, will look at this and rejoice. Unfortunately (for me) it fills me with dread. Not that I don't want fast updates and all that joy, IF only it was a team sharing the load. I fear, really fear, for Moons health. The longer he goes on like this at this pace, the more I fear.

MoonBox are you taking care of yourself mate?

Peace :(
I seriously just think he goes about making his game unlike most other creators and actually schedules his time properly and has a well sorted workflow. It's the only way that he's able to consistently put out updates on time (sometimes ahead of time) and with a decent level of quality. He's doing the work like he's working a job, as you should when you're earning money.

The people that are working in ways that are detrimental to their health are the ones who keep pushing ahead while making it up as they go, which means when they get stuck, everything stops and then comes the stress, the missed deadlines and the negative feedback. Which obviously increases the stress, adds doubt to your ideas and means you'll be less creative and the cycle continues.

Either Moonbox has his head on straight or he's taken some good advice and stuck with it.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Well... my theory is that MB has actually cloned himself. His clone sits in a dark room chained up next to a computer setup, creating the game all day long. All the while he goes out and is using the Patreon money at strip clubs, snorting coke off strippers' asses. Well, maybe not snorting coke, but doing some body shots at least.

What does everyone think, plausible theory? :D

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Well... my theory is that MB has actually cloned himself. His clone sits in a dark room chained up next to a computer setup, creating the game all day long. All the while he goes out and is using the Patreon money at strip clubs, snorting coke off strippers' asses. Well, maybe not snorting coke, but doing some body shots at least.

Why Clone when there is KI everywhere .... much easier and cheaper so he has much more money to spend in strip clubs. :unsure::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican and SlapE

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Well, back in the day when I was still in uni, that would've be called a party. But it wouldn't be strippers, it'd be uni girls. Why? Them bitches are freakier than strippers and there'd be lots of fuckin goin on. :ROFLMAO:

john984

Jun 6, 2020
V0.42 (Patreon)

-
-
-

-
-

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes