FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
that is not true, I said only the "Magic Cookies" ; you allways start to sing in celtic after you had a few :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Gaelic, not Celtic. (I think...) AFAIK Celts had MANY languages, dialects and so on... But I am little more than a Ignoramus on the subject, in spite of the fact that even if I can't understand a fucking word of it, the sound of the language resonates in me... Like a barely present memory. It's fucking weird.

Peace :(

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
that is not true, I said only the "Magic Cookies" ; you allways start to sing in celtic after you had a few :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Gaelic, not Celtic. (I think...) AFAIK Celts had MANY languages, dialects and so on... But I am little more than a Ignoramus on the subject, in spite of the fact that even if I can't understand a fucking word of it, the sound of the language resonates in me... Like a barely present memory. It's fucking weird.

Peace :(
I wasn't going to say anything, but as it was brought up, you're both wrong.

Gaelic is the family of languages. Irish is Gaeilge. Calling irish/gaeilge gaelic is like calling italian or french romance.

"oh there he goes talking romance again" < That's an obviously nonsense sentence. Same if you replace romance with gaelic.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
FatGiant; don't they speak Gaelic in Scottland ? our friend is Eire as far as I know, so please S1nsational help, !
Edit: just saw your post. thanks
as far as I know Italian and French, are romance languages together with Spanish, Portuguese, Romanian.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
FatGiant; don't they speak Gaelic in Scottland ? our friend is Eire as far as I know, so please S1nsational help, !
just saw your post. thanks
I wasn't going to say anything, but as it was brought up, you're both wrong.

Gaelic is the family of languages. Irish is Gaeilge. Calling irish/gaeilge gaelic is like calling italian or french romance.

"oh there he goes talking romance again" < That's an obviously nonsense sentence. Same if you replace romance with gaelic.
To add on, Scottish Gaelic is a language, "gaelic" isn't.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
as far as I know Italian and French, are romance languages together with Spanish, Portuguese, Romanian.
Also in Wales, think only in Wales and Ireland it is still really spoken as a real living language though, but also not an expert in that, just know enough that Cwrw is beer and uisquebaugh whiskey or water of life if remember right:)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Well, now The List™ has been activated ...

Why do people put up an argument, on multiple posts, if in the end they're just going to TRY to drop the mic with "I'm right, you all are toxic 'cause you think I'm wrong, so bye!"

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Also in Wales, think only in Wales and Ireland it is still really spoken as a real living language though, but also not an expert in that, just know enough that Cwrw is beer and uisquebaugh whiskey or water of life if remember right:)
Ugh, the Welsh have their own language. They don't speak irish.

Welsh and Irish are Celtic languages, but Welsh isn't a Gaelic language. At least, I'm pretty sure it's not.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
To possibly make it more clear; the irish for irish is gaeilge. The irish for Ireland is Éire.

Also, I suck at grammar in all known and unknown languages, so if languages should be in uppercase, please ignore my having them lowercase.
So the Gaeilge live in the Éire. Or, the people that live in the Éire are the Gaeilge. But what is the name of their language?

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I have enough trust in Moonbox that he can also make another great game with a new cast if he wishes so, so let it come as soon as the dev feels it fits and feels right for him. Postponing it on purpose does not lead to better games either if look at all the slow burns where the slow burn was lost to a holding pattern as devs were to afraid to pull trigger and when they finally did way too late it became anti climatic instead of great.
I've not read anything after this post, so I don't know what others have said, but this statement makes me wonder if you've actually been paying attention to the tone of the game up to this point.

There is SO MUCH cheek and snark throughout this game. From the very opening scene, when the MC is monologuing, gets interrupted, thinks about resting, then goes back to monologuing, all before Shawna even shows up.

OF COURSE Grandma's delayed penetration is on purpose. The current theme of the game isn't JUST how wild and random and in-your-face the MCs sex life is. It's right there on the OP. Its the first thing you see as soon as you start scrolling:

THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET

That's not just a warning. It's a mission statement!

But it's also a lie.

How many orgasms have we given Nana? How many times has she been twitterpated in our presence? How often does her face light up just because we're in the room?

No, Vald the Impaler has yet to impale Nana. And yes, the REASON is as much because of how much fun Moon is having TROLLING all the TROLLS who keep complaining about it.

But there is still a story being told, and she's still growing. It will happen. Probably.

But every troll who comes in here and complains about it makes it more likely that it won't happen any time soon.

Which is fine, as far as I'm concerned. The more motivated Moon is to extend the game, the better!

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So the Gaeilge live in the Éire. Or, the people that live in the Éire are the Gaeilge. But what is the name of their language?
No. Gaeilge is the irish for irish (the language). Can't remember what the actual Irish word for irish (the nationality) is.

Gods, if I knew all this was going to happen I might have studied. My irish has sucked for years now :cry::censored:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
That's a bit of an error, the terms romance was used to indicate the territory where the bastard form of latin was still used after the death of the roman empire not the languages, the correct term to indicate the region of the latins country was infact Romània, that area covered all the countries that formed the RE and went from Portugal to Romania ( that was called Dacia by the romans).
Romance comes from the latin Romanice ( from romanicus) and indicates the romanice loqui (the rough speech) instead of the more elegant latin ( latine loqui).
Italian and French ( plus the others) need to be addressed more correctly as neo latins languages not romances ( though it's used colloquially but it's incorrect). :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No. Gaeilge is the irish for irish (the language). Can't remember what the actual Irish word for irish (the nationality) is.

Gods, if I knew all this was going to happen I might have studied. My irish has sucked for years now :cry::censored:
I could ask my sister in law, but since she lives half the world away she is sleeping now. :p

Reactions: Dylan741

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hey! we have first hand info from sombody who is Irish is that cool or is that Cool ?
you're a great help my friend, also I remeber some pointers you gave me for english, and they were effective !
So great thank's

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I could ask my sister in law, but since she lives half the world away she is sleeping now. :p
She obviously has better irish and better sleeping habits than me, I'm frequently still on here being active at like 3am.But I'm unemployed so it's fine (or at least not as bad as it otherwise would be).

Most of the active people on here that I'd know and recognize are in America and so like 6 or so hours behind me

Reactions: DA22 and Dylan741
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes