S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
And that last is also fair enough. As long as a dev has fun doing what he or she does and has a story to tell, go for it but stories do end and stretching that end out too far or going to far beyond that also in tv, movies or book series does not tend to make for great material.
Well, to be fair, when I said the longer the better, I didn't mean for that point to be artificially prolonged. If Moon knows what they've planed, and it's going to be in say another 8 updates, and .50 if the half way mark. Fantastic, that means they, I'd imagine, have roughly another 50 updated worth of content in mind. And so on, the longer to the midpoint, the more content on both sides of the midpoint.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well, to be fair, when I said the longer the better, I didn't mean for that point to be artificially prolonged. If Moon knows what they've planed, and it's going to be in say another 8 updates, and .50 if the half way mark. Fantastic, that means they, I'd imagine, have roughly another 50 updated worth of content in mind. And so on, the longer to the midpoint, the more content on both sides of the midpoint.
That would mean Moon would have every episode already fully planned up to episode 88 at least, which is possible but then he is way more organized then I could ever be. :p Pretty sure he does have all the main points of story and how wants to get there more or less planned, with some options of change if he gets an even better idea or wants to add something like Tanya moving in in the basement. I believe him when he says that sex with Nana is the halfway point of the story that is planned, but I kind of doubt even he is sure how many updates that second part may take and will be less or even more updates. :)

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes