Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
She obviously has better irish and better sleeping habits than me, I'm frequently still on here being active at like 3am.But I'm unemployed so it's fine (or at least not as bad as it otherwise would be).

Most of the active people on here that I'd know and recognize are in America and so like 6 or so hours behind me
I feel you man, I know what it means to be jobless, wish you will find something good as soon as possible (as I do as well). :) (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
She obviously has better irish and better sleeping habits than me, I'm frequently still on here being active at like 3am.But I'm unemployed so it's fine (or at least not as bad as it otherwise would be).

Most of the active people on here that I'd know and recognize are in America and so like 6 or so hours behind me
Not sure better, but as being slightly older with more spare time and living outside of homeland more interested in the traditions as most. As I found out last time when she was over and was kidnapped to an exhibition about book of Celts, which is actually a Christian religious book to my surprise, but then I am Dutch and an uncultered swine. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Not sure better, but as being slightly older with more spare time and living outside of homeland more interested in the traditions as most. As I found out last time when she was over and was kidnapped to an exhibition about book of Celts, which is actually a Christian religious book to my surprise, but then I am Dutch and an uncultered swine. :p
The Book Of Kells, yes. Not Celts. A book of celts would be interesting, as it's just be a book of people

Reactions: DA22
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes