Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
You know I've yet to play a VN where both the mom and the grandma are Lis :unsure: although this is the first VN I've played where the grandma is an Li in general lol but anyways good game, didn't think I'd actually like it but it's been good so far.
my new family has quite the uhhhh, attractive grandma i must say.

Reactions: MoonBox

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
my new family has quite the uhhhh, attractive grandma i must say.
I've yet to play that one, usually I would avoid VNs with that particular render/art style but then I played games like once in a life time, Eturnam, Arson Batryal, Promises and Maids and maidens, all VNs with the same or similar anime style and I really enjoyed it, those games had some of the best stories I've played so if MNF is as good I'd definitely give it a try.

Last edited:
Reactions: sc0rps and MoonBox

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I've yet to play that one, usually I would avoid VNs with that particular render/art style but then I played games like once in a life time, Eturnam, Arson Batryal, Promises and Maids and maidens, all VNs with the same or similar anime style and I really enjoyed it, those games had some of the best stories I've played so if MNF is as good I'd definitely give it a try.
Honestly, this is the only game that makes me want to fill grandma full of fertility drugs and get her preggers... LOL

I played MNF for awhile but the art style isn't the issue, MNF is just too saccharine and silly. Ripples is a great game with a hot older lady, you can't do anything with her yet, but just like this game it is a matter of time (I hope!).

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Honestly, this is the only game that makes me want to fill grandma full of fertility drugs and get her preggers... LOL

I played MNF for awhile but the art style isn't the issue, MNF is just too saccharine and silly. Ripples is a great game with a hot older lady, you can't do anything with her yet, but just like this game it is a matter of time (I hope!).
That's exactly why I quit playing MNF. Then add in the other issues with MNM and after buying it on Steam, I was done.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes