ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
This game should be called: "So? I heard you like Milfs?" LOL. Not sure who is best girl, but I love Nana, and Jamila. Oh! And the Amazon Cop, she can dommy-mommy me any day!!!!! I LOVE how crazy tall she is.

In all honesty, this game is great. Lots of beautiful Milfs, an actually funny MC with a rare gift called a personality, and even though the plot is a little absent, I am never bored. Def needs more sexy times with Nana and Jamila. Hugging and cuddling is nice and all, but I'd like to go farther with these beautiful ladies.

Last edited:

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
I've yet to play that one, usually I would avoid VNs with that particular render/art style but then I played games like once in a life time, Eturnam, Arson Batryal, Promises and Maids and maidens, all VNs with the same or similar anime style and I really enjoyed it, those games had some of the best stories I've played so if MNF is as good I'd definitely give it a try.
I don't think that game will disappoint you. Enjoy.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I saw it's from the same dev of MNM, I played that one, wasn't bad at all feels like a pure incest VN tho given the fact that so far there hasn't been any non family( blood related or not) LIs introduced. But definitely Ripples and MNF are next on my list when I get the chance.

Also apologies to MoonBox for talking about other games on his games threat lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I saw it's from the same dev of MNM, I played that one, wasn't bad at all feels like a pure incest VN tho given the fact that so far there hasn't been any non family( blood related or not) LIs introduced. But definitely Ripples and MNF are next on my list when I get the chance.

Also apologies to MoonBox for talking about other games on his games threat lol.
I liked MNF, but I can't stand that fake anime art style. I rather Daz. Better assets too.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
So, I think this game has a problem. So far, we have been introduced to like 10 little sister characters, and twice as many milfs. Yet (as of v6) we have only had actual sex 5 times and only with side characters. Every release we are Introunced to more characters instead of having actual development with the main cast. This is the same thing I hated in WMV. New faces all the time and no progression with the core cast. Just more wholesome kisses and hugs with nothing to come of it.

Like mc is a funny, handsome, caring guy, yet the furthest he has gone is with Aaliyah being the closest thing to a gf, and she gets so little screen time that she is a side character. Like I just got Priya's sister pregnant but she is a side character to a side character. I would rather a small cast that I can REALLY get to know vs 80000 no-names. Which is a shame kuz there are a wide variety of girls from the shy petite Asian to the bbw shop owner who's secure in her body. I really liked the alternative girl on the plane yet she hasn't been seen since the flight landed. I also want to spend time with Fiona and her dump truck of a mom, but mc never goes to the bar. I also want some dommy mommy time with the Amazon Cop.

I think dev should stop introducing new characters and plot lines and just focus on the core cast. Let me spend some time with Nana that actually leads somewhere besides nose kisses. Like let us kiss on the lips then have her like it, but feel guilty. Or some lovey dovey taboo cousin-love time with Catherine. Or some mommy son time with Jamila. I think it's time to script cleans up and focuses towards a plot or core storyline. Idk, send them to a resort or something and have some one-on-one time with Nana or any of the other girls. Heck have mc teach granny to swim that end with a not so familiar touching or kissing. Maybe have mc catch on of the girls being friendly with a guy (it ends with girl refusing the other guy and staying with mc) but it makes him realize he could actually lose the girls if he doesn't act on his feelings. Idk something needs to be done.

My suggestion:

Time with core cast with relationship progression

Less one off characters

A situation that let's mc grow romantically and sexually close with the core cast

A move past familiar love into romantic love.

Hope this helps ...

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So, I think this game has a problem. So far, we have been introduced to like 10 little sister characters, and twice as many milfs. Yet (as of v6) we have only had actual sex 4 times and only with side characters. Every release we are Introunced to more characters instead of having actual development with the main cast. This is the same thing I hated in WMV. New faces all the time and no progression with the core cast. Just more wholesome kisses and hugs with nothing to come of it. Like mc is a funny, handsome, caring guy, yet the furthest he has gone is with aliyah being the closest thing to a gf, and she gets so little screen time that she is a side character. Like I just got Priya's sister pregnant but she is a side character to a side character. I would rather a small cast that I can REALLY get to know vs 80000 no-names. Which is a shame kuz there are a wide variety of girls from the shy petite Asian to the bbw shop owner who's secure in her body. I really liked the alternative girl on the plane yet she hasn't been seen since the flight landed. I also want to spend time with Fiona and her dump truck of a mom, but mc never goes to the bar. I also want some dommy mommy time with the Amazon Cop.

I think dev should stop introducing new characters and plot lines and just focus on the core cast. Let me spend some time with Nana that actually leads somewhere besides nose kisses. Like let us kiss on the lips then have her like it, but feel guilty. Or some lovey dovey taboo cousin-love time with Catherine. Or some mommy son time with Jamila. I think it's time to script cleans up and focuses towards a plot or core storyline. Idk, send them to a resort or something and have some one-on-one time with Nana or any of the other girls. Heck have mc teach granny to swim that end with a not so familiar touching or kissing. Maybe have mc catch on of the girls being friendly with a guy (it ends with girl refusing the other guy and staying with mc) but it makes him realize he could actually lose the girls if he doesn't act on his feelings. Idk something needs to be done.

My suggestion:

Less one off characters

A situation that let's mc grow romantically and sexually close with the core cast

A move past familiar live into romantic love.

Hope this helps ...
Yeah, I hate to agree but I agree... Quantity doesn't equal quality and though I am really enjoying this game I am also worried that I will eventually end up walking away from it like I did WVM. Too many wham, bam, thank you ma'am characters and not enough meaningful relationships between the MC and his main girls. Not sure why it seems all harem games end up with 20+ women every time, I'd much rather have 5-6 love interests. IIRC Moonbox said it was going to be awhile before we see any action with the main girls so we will most likely have even more side characters introduced and/or fucked before we get to the "main event".

Of course, I'm not the dev so I could be completely wrong and we are done with the side characters and we will see something happen with the main girls next update. Just frustrated as this is "Grandma's House" but it feels more like "Bunch of chicks you fuck while living at your grandmother's house". I know it is still early and we need to be patient but I'd like to see less character introductions and side fucks.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So, I think this game has a problem. So far, we have been introduced to like 10 little sister characters, and twice as many milfs. Yet (as of v6) we have only had actual sex 4 times and only with side characters. Every release we are Introunced to more characters instead of having actual development with the main cast. This is the same thing I hated in WMV. New faces all the time and no progression with the core cast. Just more wholesome kisses and hugs with nothing to come of it. Like mc is a funny, handsome, caring guy, yet the furthest he has gone is with aliyah being the closest thing to a gf, and she gets so little screen time that she is a side character. Like I just got Priya's sister pregnant but she is a side character to a side character. I would rather a small cast that I can REALLY get to know vs 80000 no-names. Which is a shame kuz there are a wide variety of girls from the shy petite Asian to the bbw shop owner who's secure in her body. I really liked the alternative girl on the plane yet she hasn't been seen since the flight landed. I also want to spend time with Fiona and her dump truck of a mom, but mc never goes to the bar. I also want some dommy mommy time with the Amazon Cop.

My suggestion:

Less one off characters

A move past familiar live into romantic love.

Hope this helps ...
Yeah, I hate to agree but I agree... Quantity doesn't equal quality and though I am really enjoying this game I am also worried that I will eventually end up walking away from it like I did WVM. Too many wham, bam, thank you ma'am characters and not enough meaningful relationships between the MC and his main girls. Not sure why it seems all harem games end up with 20+ women every time, I'd much rather have 5-6 love interests. IIRC Moonbox said it was going to be awhile before we see any action with the main girls so we will most likely have even more side characters introduced and/or fucked before we get to the "main event".

Of course, I'm not the dev so I could be completely wrong and we are done with the side characters and we will see something happen with the main girls next update. Just frustrated as this is "Grandma's House" but it feels more like "Bunch of chicks you fuck while living at your grandmother's house". I know it is still early and we need to be patient but I'd like to see less character introductions and side fucks.
Hmm Just enjoy the ride for now. It's barely ep 4 and ep 5 for his supporters. Family won't happen for awhile. I'm a little antsy for it to start, but, I can wait. MoonBox is doing a great job, if he had let us start banging the family already, the game would have nowhere else to go.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hmm Just enjoy the ride for now. It's barely ep 4 and ep 5 for his supporters. Family won't happen for awhile. I'm a little antsy for it to start, but, I can wait. MoonBox is doing a great job, if he had let us start banging the family already, the game would have nowhere else to go.
The problem isn't only the wait, it's the introduction of so many other characters. How many LI/fuckable side characters does the game need? And quite a few were introduced and then disappeared until some later update. No character development or relationship development. All of the main LI are off limits until sometime in the future so we get a bunch of casual fucks with side characters, no romance just fucking. I'm worried that this will become just like WVM where, after awhile, it became difficult to remember the names of all of the side pieces.

I understand that there is a plan as to how this develops, unfortunately I don't feel there's much in the way of a plot to develop besides fucking the side women (at least at this moment). As the game is right now the MC doesn't seem to do much besides hang out at home and then travel to a secondary location for some fucking. If this is just going to be a fuck-fest game then that's fine, I was hoping for something a bit more than that.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Not sure. Just saw that it dropped.
Hmmmm, I remember Moon saying 6 days till public release 3 or 4 days ago at most, either he released it early or a chancer with it has put it up without his say so, either way I'm gonnae wait till Moon answers this question before i download.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
The problem isn't only the wait, it's the introduction of so many other characters. How many LI/fuckable side characters does the game need? And quite a few were introduced and then disappeared until some later update. No character development or relationship development. All of the main LI are off limits until sometime in the future so we get a bunch of casual fucks with side characters, no romance just fucking. I'm worried that this will become just like WVM where, after awhile, it became difficult to remember the names of all of the side pieces.

I understand that there is a plan as to how this develops, unfortunately I don't feel there's much in the way of a plot to develop besides fucking the side women (at least at this moment). As the game is right now the MC doesn't seem to do much besides hang out at home and then travel to a secondary location for some fucking. If this is just going to be a fuck-fest game then that's fine, I was hoping for something a bit more than that.
fucking the sidechicks and this pose once a day

Screenshot_1.png

must be essential as how often its to see :ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes