Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Just as much as our parents approved us of playing these games :KEK:
Better safe than sorry, Moon said it would be 6 days, 2 days ago. Last time i got ahead of ma self in downloading stuff, i had to bin my old laptop, I just wannae make sure it's fine to download.

• Angry
Reactions: Avenjq

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
Somebody maybe remember- first release have other scenes? Maybe i think about other game, but there is family meeting, grandmas... i don't know...

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I agree that the game is starting to have too many side-LI's. They don't have much, if any, buildup either. Hopefully this game doesn't fall into the same trap many harem games fall into, an implausible number of girls and little character buildup that cheapens the experience. You'll start forgetting they even exist after a while. If the side-girls end up having more content than the main-girl, that's a problem.

Personally, I'd rather have a non-lewd scene with the grandma (the main girl) than random hookups with side-girls who show up out of no where. The former develops characters, the latter is just filler.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Please don't ruin this light hearted classic with your obsessive bitching. No need to gripe about every little detail, I'm sure this wasn't meant to rival a Scorsese film, it's just fun people. There's gonna be side pussy.
Some of these people fail to grasp the concept of incest, you’re not going to bang your Grandmother at first glance it takes time. Meaning there’s a waiting period, if Moonbox, didn’t have any sexual content people would be bitching about blueballs. He has sexual content and people complain about not being into certain love interest, he’s probably adding more side characters because of how fucking picky some are when it comes to LI’s.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hmm Just enjoy the ride for now. It's barely ep 4 and ep 5 for his supporters. Family won't happen for awhile. I'm a little antsy for it to start, but, I can wait. MoonBox is doing a great job, if he had let us start banging the family already, the game would have nowhere else to go.
Knowing to end a game early is never a bad thing. You don't want to be DMD with your 4th season just going through the motions so you can have a paycheck instead of moving on to another passion project.

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Please don't ruin this light hearted classic with your obsessive bitching. No need to gripe about every little detail, I'm sure this wasn't meant to rival a Scorsese film, it's just fun people. There's gonna be side pussy.
I haven't played, I'm assuming there's a side character with a nice scene? That's happened in every update. Shawna the airplane girl in the first one, the BBW character, Karen in the cafe bathroom, the real estate MILF. What's the problem if he puts a random hookup every update? They're not going to be main characters and after some time they can be returned to the story so that there's aren't too many side girls.

Plus it's sexy! The best sexual encounters are the ones that happen unexpectedly and you don't meet them ever again.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So, I think this game has a problem. So far, we have been introduced to like 10 little sister characters, and twice as many milfs. Yet (as of v6) we have only had actual sex 4 times and only with side characters. Every release we are Introunced to more characters instead of having actual development with the main cast. This is the same thing I hated in WMV. New faces all the time and no progression with the core cast. Just more wholesome kisses and hugs with nothing to come of it. Like mc is a funny, handsome, caring guy, yet the furthest he has gone is with aliyah being the closest thing to a gf, and she gets so little screen time that she is a side character. Like I just got Priya's sister pregnant but she is a side character to a side character. I would rather a small cast that I can REALLY get to know vs 80000 no-names. Which is a shame kuz there are a wide variety of girls from the shy petite Asian to the bbw shop owner who's secure in her body. I really liked the alternative girl on the plane yet she hasn't been seen since the flight landed. I also want to spend time with Fiona and her dump truck of a mom, but mc never goes to the bar. I also want some dommy mommy time with the Amazon Cop.

I think dev should stop introducing new characters and plot lines and just focus on the core cast. Let me spend some time with Nana that actually leads somewhere besides nose kisses. Like let us kiss on the lips then have her like it, but feel guilty. Or some lovey dovey taboo cousin-love time with Catherine. Or some mommy son time with Jamila. I think it's time to script cleans up and focuses towards a plot or core storyline. Idk, send them to a resort or something and have some one-on-one time with Nana or any of the other girls. Heck have mc teach granny to swim that end with a not so familiar touching or kissing. Maybe have mc catch on of the girls being friendly with a guy (it ends with girl refusing the other guy and staying with mc) but it makes him realize he could actually lose the girls if he doesn't act on his feelings. Idk something needs to be done.

My suggestion:

Time with core cast with relationship progression

Less one off characters

A situation that let's mc grow romantically and sexually close with the core cast

A move past familiar live into romantic love.

Hope this helps ...
Yeah, I hate to agree but I agree... Quantity doesn't equal quality and though I am really enjoying this game I am also worried that I will eventually end up walking away from it like I did WVM. Too many wham, bam, thank you ma'am characters and not enough meaningful relationships between the MC and his main girls. Not sure why it seems all harem games end up with 20+ women every time, I'd much rather have 5-6 love interests. IIRC Moonbox said it was going to be awhile before we see any action with the main girls so we will most likely have even more side characters introduced and/or fucked before we get to the "main event".

Of course, I'm not the dev so I could be completely wrong and we are done with the side characters and we will see something happen with the main girls next update. Just frustrated as this is "Grandma's House" but it feels more like "Bunch of chicks you fuck while living at your grandmother's house". I know it is still early and we need to be patient but I'd like to see less character introductions and side fucks.
No no no no no. Everytime a great game comes along pirates want to remake it into a fucking cookie cutter replacement of 1000 other vns.

This vn is special as is and I'm so sick and tired of a vocal minority wanted it shaped to them. I'm 1000% down with moonbox's vision for this.

I don't want a damn thing to change. I am a fan of wvm but I don't feel this is a clone. I like the speed of these vns and there is so few of them at this pace. So I pray it stays the course and doesn't get changed and abandoned needlessly.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
No no no no no. Everytime a great game comes along pirates want to remake it into a fucking cookie cutter replacement of 1000 other vns.

This vn is special as is and I'm so sick and tired of a vocal minority wanted it shaped to them. I'm 1000% down with moonbox's vision for this.

I don't want a damn thing to change. I am a fan of wvm but I don't feel this is a clone. I like the speed of these vns and there is so few of them at this pace. So I pray it stays the course and doesn't get changed and abandoned needlessly.
You're not getting what we're saying. We're not saying it's a clone. We're saying that if dev just keeps on adding more and more filler characters that it can follow the same path as WMV. Which cheapens the core cast and dilutes a very good and well written story with fluff. I love a lot of the characters. The core cast is very good and they have well defined personalities. But if you spend more time with nobodies and forgettable characters, when are we going to spend time with the main cast? When are we going to get closer to the actual main Li? When are we going to reach an enjoyable and satisfying ending? Bro dev has made some very good characters, we just rather spend our time with title characters and people who actually matter to the story instead of people we can't even remember the name of. All this debate is coming from a place of enjoyment of the story ...

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Lets not talk about other folks games/novellas in here. I know the Moderators don't like that. Send each other messages about that.

But I will disagree with those saying it's to much. I think it's just fine, but that's my personal opinion, which I know many of the regulars here will agree to.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
What an absurd comparison.
I'm saying. If you have a story and you tell it, it is not a bad thing to end it before it gets stale and outlines its usefulness.

Dmd was a great story with a very satisfying ending after season 2. Mc and D were living on their own, had professed their love to one another and finally after 2 season they had sex. It could have ended there, but dev knew how much money he was going to lose especially kuz Melody wasn't as popular as DMD. So he made a 3rd season that started the gemale threesome arc, then 4th with the sharing/cuck arc. A good dev has to know when to walk away and understand that the job is done. Time to move on.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes