godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Great episode (as always). But how do you plan to balance all the routes? I assume grandma will get 90% story time?

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Is this one of those "not the best looking renders" but "ridiculous and over the top story" so people go "fuck it" and it becomes a classic?
I hope so, the game is very good. Not my fav, but Def getting there. Enough to get me passionate about it at least lol.

And to the people face palming it, he probably means "fuck it, imma try it" now it's classic and well regarded

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
[MoonBox] Grandma's House [0.5]-> Compress

ORIGINAL Size ~+ 6,00 Gb
COMPRESS Size ~+ 420 mb

PC/ Linux

WorkUpload> (444 mb)

Android APK

WorkUpload> ( 425 mb)

(Only the Portuguese Br translation here) pt> (Apenas a tradução em Português aqui (4 mb))

Already with the Incest patch enabled

And also goes with the Portuguese translation as main, just switch to the original language and the English comes back.

If you like the game and can contribute to it, please do, so he will keep working on improving the game even more, and posting faster. It will also motivate him
(Se você gostou do jogo e pode contribuir com ele, por favor faça, assim ele continuará trabalhando pra melhorar ainda mais o jogo, e postar mais rápido. E também vai motivar ele)
Hello there!

Thanks for your compression. I want to invite you to join us in the Game Compression Requests 2.0 Thread where community members can request compressed versions of games and game compressors post which games they are compressing to avoid that two (or more) compressors are compressing the same games at the same time. We help each other and exchange experiences and tips and ofc we also have much fun. ;)
I also compressed this game and I don't like it when my work is in vain :HideThePain: so please post in said thread next time before you start compressing. Thanks in advance!

TravisM

Mar 2, 2022
Hello there!

Thanks for your compression. I want to invite you to join us in the Game Compression Requests 2.0 Thread where community members can request compressed versions of games and game compressors post which games they are compressing to avoid that two (or more) compressors are compressing the same games at the same time. We help each other and exchange experiences and tips and ofc we also have much fun. ;)
I also compressed this game and I don't like it when my work is in vain :HideThePain: so please post in said thread next time before you start compressing. Thanks in advance!
Ok, and thanks for pointing it out, this was my first time here and I didn't know the topic.
I apologize for the inconvenience

Reactions: MoonBox and "CJ"

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
So, I think this game has a problem. So far, we have been introduced to like 10 little sister characters, and twice as many milfs. Yet (as of v6) we have only had actual sex 4 times and only with side characters. Every release we are Introunced to more characters instead of having actual development with the main cast. This is the same thing I hated in WMV. New faces all the time and no progression with the core cast. Just more wholesome kisses and hugs with nothing to come of it. Like mc is a funny, handsome, caring guy, yet the furthest he has gone is with aliyah being the closest thing to a gf, and she gets so little screen time that she is a side character. Like I just got Priya's sister pregnant but she is a side character to a side character. I would rather a small cast that I can REALLY get to know vs 80000 no-names. Which is a shame kuz there are a wide variety of girls from the shy petite Asian to the bbw shop owner who's secure in her body. I really liked the alternative girl on the plane yet she hasn't been seen since the flight landed. I also want to spend time with Fiona and her dump truck of a mom, but mc never goes to the bar. I also want some dommy mommy time with the Amazon Cop.

I think dev should stop introducing new characters and plot lines and just focus on the core cast. Let me spend some time with Nana that actually leads somewhere besides nose kisses. Like let us kiss on the lips then have her like it, but feel guilty. Or some lovey dovey taboo cousin-love time with Catherine. Or some mommy son time with Jamila. I think it's time to script cleans up and focuses towards a plot or core storyline. Idk, send them to a resort or something and have some one-on-one time with Nana or any of the other girls. Heck have mc teach granny to swim that end with a not so familiar touching or kissing. Maybe have mc catch on of the girls being friendly with a guy (it ends with girl refusing the other guy and staying with mc) but it makes him realize he could actually lose the girls if he doesn't act on his feelings. Idk something needs to be done.
Appreciate the feedback but I disagree with pretty much everything in this post.

What you call a problem, I call a solution. The side characters are only there for sex scenes until we get to the good stuff. If this game was in chapters, v0.05 would be the end of the prologue. We're still in the getting to know the characters phase. You won't be seeing most of the side chicks again.

To me, incest isn't incest if it happens fast. That's just two people that are related that decide to fuck. I fucked my cousin a very long time ago, I don't really consider that incest, there was nothing taboo about it, it didn't feel good but wrong. It was just two teenagers fucking. Not something I would make a game about.

Incest is a bit like Ross and Rachel from Friends, takes a while and there's a lot of obstacles but in the end, it pays off. The longer the fuse, the bigger the bang. If you just want a quick mommy fuck, there's hundreds of games like that out there. Mommy catches you jerking off and falls in love with your dick, 2 days later she's carrying your baby.

Most of what you want is coming. This is a long term, extra slow burn game (Hence the side characters).

The script won't be "cleaned", it's going exactly how I want it to.

If you want to change 70% of the game, chances are this isn't the game for you. Sounds like you'd be better off moving on or waiting till the game is completed.

Yeah, I hate to agree but I agree... Quantity doesn't equal quality and though I am really enjoying this game I am also worried that I will eventually end up walking away from it like I did WVM. Too many wham, bam, thank you ma'am characters and not enough meaningful relationships between the MC and his main girls. Not sure why it seems all harem games end up with 20+ women every time, I'd much rather have 5-6 love interests. IIRC Moonbox said it was going to be awhile before we see any action with the main girls so we will most likely have even more side characters introduced and/or fucked before we get to the "main event".

Of course, I'm not the dev so I could be completely wrong and we are done with the side characters and we will see something happen with the main girls next update. Just frustrated as this is "Grandma's House" but it feels more like "Bunch of chicks you fuck while living at your grandmother's house". I know it is still early and we need to be patient but I'd like to see less character introductions and side fucks.
It's starting to transition from side chicks to main chicks. V0.06 has no new characters (I think) and 2 sex scenes, though one of them is an already introduced side chick. There's also the first minor scene with a main main girl.
There will still be side chicks introduced from time to time, but they'll usually contribute to a main girls route. There's 2 or 3 side chicks and a main chick left to introduce.

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I forgot which game had "water-sports" in it (my newest fetish). I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the latest release and found it again (I have 400GB+ in VN/Games, yes I have a problem). My first experience with this fetish was Parental Love, now I'm hooked (must be tasteful). HA HA Tasteful! I crack myself up!

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Can anyone do me a favor and upload this file? 4 hour download had one file fail to unzip. :geek: GrandmasHouse-V0.05-pc\game\images\v02\day6 nn4.webp

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Appreciate the feedback but I disagree with pretty much everything in this post.

What you call a problem, I call a solution. The side characters are only there for sex scenes until we get to the good stuff. If this game was in chapters, v0.05 would be the end of the prologue. We're still in the getting to know the characters phase. You won't be seeing most of the side chicks again.

To me, incest isn't incest if it happens fast. That's just two people that are related that decide to fuck. I fucked my cousin a very long time ago, I don't really consider that incest, there was nothing taboo about it, it didn't feel good but wrong. It was just two teenagers fucking. Not something I would make a game about.

Incest is a bit like Ross and Rachel from Friends, takes a while and there's a lot of obstacles but in the end, it pays off. The longer the fuse, the bigger the bang. If you just want a quick mommy fuck, there's hundreds of games like that out there. Mommy catches you jerking off and falls in love with your dick, 2 days later she's carrying your baby.

Most of what you want is coming. This is a long term, extra slow burn game (Hence the side characters).

The script won't be "cleaned", it's going exactly how I want it to.

If you want to change 70% of the game, chances are this isn't the game for you. Sounds like you'd be better off moving on or waiting till the game is completed.

It's starting to transition from side chicks to main chicks. V0.06 has no new characters (I think) and 2 sex scenes, though one of them is an already introduced side chick. There's also the first minor scene with a main main girl.
There will still be side chicks introduced from time to time, but they'll usually contribute to a main girls route. There's 2 or 3 side chicks and a main chick left to introduce.
I'm happy that the game is going to be more focused. I love all your core girls. They're great! This update with Jamila and Nana were great.

If you consider this the end of the prologue, then I'm getting ready for a long enjoyable game. Playing from start to now tho. I felt like I put in 20+hrs already.

You have my attention, I hope we see mc fall in love with all the girls and I leave feeling very satisfied. I liked your explanation on Polyamory, good job. I like how mc is upfront about it. Most mcs would just cheat behind the girl's back until they get caught.

Honestly great job on the mc. He actually has a personality and he feels like a real person. I am so tired of blank slate player fill ins; that yours is a breathe of fresh air. Plus he's witty and funny as hell. He actually refers to past events showing you actually care about your world.

You made me care about your girls. Don't let me down lol jk

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I understand that there is a plan as to how this develops, unfortunately I don't feel there's much in the way of a plot to develop besides fucking the side women (at least at this moment). As the game is right now the MC doesn't seem to do much besides hang out at home and then travel to a secondary location for some fucking. If this is just going to be a fuck-fest game then that's fine, I was hoping for something a bit more than that.
Sorry bro, your hoping is in vain.
I don't get where people keep getting the idea that this game has some deep, meaningful plot.
It's a fuckfest with (an attempt at) somewhat realistic relationships.
Most of the game will take place at home, that's why it's called Grandma's House. Though that one is probably on me, title seems confusing in hindsight. I was focused on the house but most seem to be focused on the grandma's.

But was the public release approved by MoonBox?
I'm very pro piracy, go for it.

fucking the sidechicks and this pose once a day

View attachment 1683099

must be essential as how often its to see :ROFLMAO:
Just realized this is a "talking on the phone" pose without the phone. :ROFLMAO:

True, like every day seems same-y. Mc wakes up, breakfast with Nana, he gets his daily quests then its on to some side girl that he doesn't even have sex with, it's just some flirty or friendly content then he comes home qnd sleeps. Like I really loved the wedding with Priya. There was build up with mc going to dance class (ugh and meeting another 3-4 potential LI that goes nowhere) to end up dancing with Priya and showing her a great time. Sure, we got to fuck her sister but Idec about another side character at this point no matter how gorgeous she is. I though, yes something is going to happen with mc and Priya but nope, just some romantic cuddles ... again ... and then nothing. Yeah it was a nice kiss, but that could have happened last night with some under the clothes touching and her giving him a handy. She could then be like: " what we did was wrong, I'm married, but I can't deny I loved it." But nope, just more cockteasing ... super lame. Same with Cat in the basement. Could have leqd to some deep kissing and exploration of their dynamic and the taboo nature of very close cousins. Yeah she ground on his dick, but then nothing came of it. But yeah. Plz no more side characters and give me something besides table scraps ... I need some meat and potatoes ...
Priya is netori and netori, like incest, needs to be slowburn, imo. Not much of an accomplishment if she was just ready to fuck the first guy that showed her a good time.

yup, perhaps the dev should try and optimize the images a bit, and/or to post update-patches, along the full game.
99% of "high-speed" free hosts are an utter garbage in 99% of times, so downloading large files really is a pain in the brain.
for example the best solution for me seemed to be transfer.sh.
The download has started great, and now at 5+ downloaded GBs im seriously considering to cancel it all, as it fluctates between 0-100KB/s:HideThePain:
They're already optimized and there are update patches.
Your speed sucks though, I'm looking for a third host to sign up on if you or anyone else has suggestions.

This. And also, while we're expressing interests, can we retire (or at least dial back) Dream Sequences as a VN trope? These are all already fictitious, no need to add another layer. If all I wanted was animated sex scenes, I wouldn't download gigabytes of an interactive environment/interface. If his OG GF wants to show up and give him an actual wakeup-call fine, but him imagining it is one layer too many to me. I usually just skip through dream sequences when they appear in this and other games. I get that it's an easy way to trot out some sex scenes early on, but it feels very unearned and pointless.
There was one dream sequence and it was a crappy idea. There won't be any more. Unless I feel like making a weird scene that doesn't fit like MC banging a pixie.

Facepalm me all you guys want, it never hurts to be cautious, anyway is the incest path up to date?
That damn modder seems to get the patch out before I even publish the game.

So this is a game about banging your grandma instead of your mother? And if so has the mc banged his grandma yet?
Not even close.

Knowing to end a game early is never a bad thing. You don't want to be DMD with your 4th season just going through the motions so you can have a paycheck instead of moving on to another passion project.
Damn bro, we disagree on pretty much everything.
A game ending early is always a bad thing, unless the alternative is getting abandoned.
Best path for a game is to be finished as planned.

Where can i get a Sig?
Check the Signature spoiler in the OP. Just copy the code into the signature section in your profile settings.

You're not getting what we're saying. We're not saying it's a clone. We're saying that if dev just keeps on adding more and more filler characters that it can follow the same path as WMV. Which cheapens the core cast and dilutes a very good and well written story with fluff. I love a lot of the characters. The core cast is very good and they have well defined personalities. But if you spend more time with nobodies and forgettable characters, when are we going to spend time with the main cast? When are we going to get closer to the actual main Li? When are we going to reach an enjoyable and satisfying ending? Bro dev has made some very good characters, we just rather spend our time with title characters and people who actually matter to the story instead of people we can't even remember the name of. All this debate is coming from a place of enjoyment of the story ...
This is a {i}very{/i} slow paced game. If the side characters were gone, you would have almost zero scenes so far. V0.06 is the real start of the game, so far has just been build up.

I'm saying. If you have a story and you tell it, it is not a bad thing to end it before it gets stale and outlines its usefulness.

Dmd was a great story with a very satisfying ending after season 2. Mc and D were living on their own, had professed their love to one another and finally after 2 season they had sex. It could have ended there, but dev knew how much money he was going to lose especially kuz Melody wasn't as popular as DMD. So he made a 3rd season that started the gemale threesome arc, then 4th with the sharing/cuck arc. A good dev has to know when to walk away and understand that the job is done. Time to move on.
This we can agree on. If I have nothing left to add, I'm not gonna stretch it out. I'll wrap it up and move on to the next game.

It's different from WVM. I agree WVM feels bloated, that's because pretty much all the characters are going to have development of some kind. Here Moon mentioned the groups that are going to be formed by the main cast. The rest are not going to get that development. Karen isn't going to get the same level of depth as Jamila. Shauna isn't going to get the attention that Mabel is going to get.

Shauna, Karen, real estate lady, Petunia's sister these are just random encounters and I feel like a lot of us like them every update. We know they won't be featured more than a couple of times down the line and that's ok.

Regarding actual development with main cast. That has happened. Priya went form just being the family Physician to a close friend. We know Liz's situation and we've taken steps to help out. We got a lead on the neighbor from Petunia's sister. Jamila and MC are closer than ever. Some of these relations are Taboo and it feels better to give them time. Some are not taboo like with Aaliyah and that has happened pretty fast as both were attracted. Mabel isn't going to wait for long before she tackles the guy into a corner.

It gets updated Monthly so I feel like things are progressing nicely. Some characters are taking their time some are hitting off quickly. Of course It's just my opinion and I could be wrong. Let's see what happens!
Couldn't have said it better myself.

I was just suggesting that some plot elements no matter how small would help focus up the story and give him something to work towards. He wouldn't have to add so much fluff. He could even enjoy writing a plot thread he is passionate about.

If he wants to just make a: you just meet girls and fuck them, maybe don't try so hard with characters like Jamila, Nana, priya, and Natalia, don't give people something to look forward to just to hold back and do some other side plot. If this is just a one and done fuck her game, let us fuck them and move on to the next nameless hole.

Sry. I hate getting invested in media just to be let down or leave feeling like I wasted my time. Like I could have just gone and watched something else.
I know exactly what I'm working towards and I'm very passionate about this.
And there's zero plot, I'm gonna have to put that in the OP.

More Molly yet? :D
V0.06, I promise. :ROFLMAO:

Is this one of those "not the best looking renders" but "ridiculous and over the top story" so people go "fuck it" and it becomes a classic?
I thought the renders were my strong point. :cry:

Thanks, added to OP.

Imma head out. I probably won't get to play this until next week, have fun with this thread, Moonbox.
Always do. :ROFLMAO:

Well, I mean you just gotta know where your characters start, and where you want them to end. The middle part is easy. Like, if you have 2 childhood friends, they grew up together, they have feeling but are too shy. But by the end you want them married and with kids or something. You just have to help them along til the confess. Throw some elements that will put the ending in jeopardy, add some conflict for them to get over. Then do the final big sex scene with your couple. Wrap it up with a wedding or something; showing all the potential girls you gave up on (or kept kuz the harem ending), we all cry, we feel happy. Roll credits.

It's kind of like Dming in D&D. You have your "it all started in a tavern" then you do some fights or whatever to explain the plot, finally, you kill the big bad, save the day, you're heroes! Get sum lootz.

Main focus is to work towards that ending.

Take this game, we all want Mc and Nana to get together, just gotta focus on having them get closer and closer while dealing with breaking taboos and the guilt/enjoyment of what that entails. Like up next for them should be the date to the cave, right? That date should focus on them deepening their bond. They both have some type of feelings for each other, they even have sexual chemistry. Now would be the perfect time to have them push their boundaries with the taboo. Move to kissing and romantic caressing. Then maybe the liquid confidence makes on of them go too far. They get too handsy, kiss for a little too long. They feel guilty but can't deny their attraction. It feels wrong, but so right. It can even show a little conflict as they spend time apart to suss out their feelings. Then they reunite and both say sorry. Deciding to see where this goes. Carefully of so neither gets hurt. Can even explore the themes of dating someone older or a lot older in Nana's case.

Man idk. I fell in love with the characters, and I want to see them end up happy. Too many sad milfs that mc can make happy. Hits me in the feels. Lol
That sounds like a formula. I'm just improvising, that's what makes it fun.
MC will make those ladies very happy. :love:

Great episode (as always). But how do you plan to balance all the routes? I assume grandma will get 90% story time?
She's going to have more than anyone else but not even close to 90%.

Can you finally eat grandma's hamburgers in the most recent update or still just her cookies?
She hasn't even made cookies yet. :(

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Am I the only one whose save are broken? Last time it was because of the introduction of the necessity of a patch but this time what could have created that?

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I have always had a thing for Short Stacks! Bro ... Minnie ... Bro ... The way she used the chair to look in the file cabinet, super sexy and adorable.

Is there a word for sexy and adorable? Ariana Grande?

I also love me an A-dork-able girl. Zelda was a nice intro. These games need more girls with thick rimmed glasses. Lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes