ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
MoonBox you can't keep introducing cute, adorable daughter characters I can only pay so much child support lmao jk. Shizune, Catherine, Sophia, Mila, Zelda, Polly. You should just make a daughter Sim.

That would actually be a great idea. Guy meets a bunch of 18yr old cuties, dads the crap out of all them. Has to buy a huge house for all his unofficial daughters. You can even throw a cutie Niece in there for the incest lovers lol

Wholesome af. Saves them from crappy lives, shows them love they deserve, loving sexy times. Kind of like the good ending to Bioshock 1. Would love to see the ending with mc as an old man and all his "daughters" grown up and happy and successful.

Last edited:

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Can someone make a list of those in the main cast. Also Moonbox will there be new main characters introduce in the future or the cast of main characters have been establish and any new characters showing up will be side-characters in the game? Also great game, hope to see more spa time for the MC.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
compressed version starts in different language but doesn't switch to english when selecting 'original'.
not seen anyone else post about this so not sure if it's a me problem or not.
If you click Original enough it will switch...

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
Seriously why do players like you play vns when you no interest in the main li. Like the ones they played avalon or Hailey but don't want either respectively.

Not trolling but could you explain to me this rationale?
i am not playing it and i didn't know if grandma was a li the game is named grandmas house so i suppose happens in her house and i see a good amount of girls so i asked if grandma was optional or not to decide if i wanted to play and now that i know she isn't i am moving along, i don't see why do you react like that for a simple and in my opinion totally reasonable question

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
i am not playing it and i didn't know if grandma was a li the game is named grandmas house so i suppose happens in her house and i see a good amount of girls so i asked if grandma was optional or not to decide if i wanted to play and now that i know she isn't i am moving along, i don't see why do you react like that for a simple and in my opinion totally reasonable question
How can you not love grandma! :mad:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I was just trying to understand. I didn't really react any particular way but curious. Ty for responding.

Reactions: MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes