JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
My only gripe with this game is the lack of music

The writing is always great but sometimes scenes do get dry with just dead silence happening imo :unsure:
People bitch about that so much. Let me ask you this. You ever made one these games? No, figures. That is a lot of work for them for you to get a free game. Your reading a visual novel, not listening to one.

Cavazax

Nov 14, 2017
I just download v0.05 and i carried on from my last save at the end of 0.04 and nothing happened do i have a bugged save or something?

Reactions: Warphorror

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
While I would love for Moon's game to get the eyeballs that games like MNF & WVM gets. I'm scared of that for him, cuz those games have some batshit crazy fans who are so far gone in the entitled department it turns the threads into a fucking radiation zone.

I'm starting to see some of them seeping over here.

Apr 30, 2021
One of my favorite VNs so far. I really like that for the main interests it's a slow burn but gives you plenty to do along the way so you don't get too frustrated about it. I personally enjoyed the pacing and content a lot! Thanks for the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Awesome update! Guess the MC might be a very talented piano player with those magical fingers... :sneaky:
Though I'm slightly worried now... the last dev including a hot teacher/principal of small stature suddenly disappeared and was never heard from again... you probably know which game I mean. :cool:

• Red Heart

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Appreciate the feedback but I disagree with pretty much everything in this post.

What you call a problem, I call a solution. The side characters are only there for sex scenes until we get to the good stuff. If this game was in chapters, v0.05 would be the end of the prologue. We're still in the getting to know the characters phase. You won't be seeing most of the side chicks again.

To me, incest isn't incest if it happens fast. That's just two people that are related that decide to fuck. I fucked my cousin a very long time ago, I don't really consider that incest, there was nothing taboo about it, it didn't feel good but wrong. It was just two teenagers fucking. Not something I would make a game about.

Incest is a bit like Ross and Rachel from Friends, takes a while and there's a lot of obstacles but in the end, it pays off. The longer the fuse, the bigger the bang. If you just want a quick mommy fuck, there's hundreds of games like that out there. Mommy catches you jerking off and falls in love with your dick, 2 days later she's carrying your baby.

Most of what you want is coming. This is a long term, extra slow burn game (Hence the side characters).

The script won't be "cleaned", it's going exactly how I want it to.

If you want to change 70% of the game, chances are this isn't the game for you. Sounds like you'd be better off moving on or waiting till the game is completed.

It's starting to transition from side chicks to main chicks. V0.06 has no new characters (I think) and 2 sex scenes, though one of them is an already introduced side chick. There's also the first minor scene with a main main girl.
There will still be side chicks introduced from time to time, but they'll usually contribute to a main girls route. There's 2 or 3 side chicks and a main chick left to introduce.
It's ironic and genuinely funny to see a lot of focus on the "end" of the game (we all know where this is going) but in actuality we have barely started. Please keep at it and I can only say the anticipation is definitely building. Thanks for a great and unique game. We all understand the quality of "impatience" here - the end will arrive when the Author decides it is time.

• Red Heart

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
While I would love for Moon's game to get the eyeballs that games like MNF & WVM gets. I'm scared of that for him, cuz those games have some batshit crazy fans who are so far gone in the entitled department it turns the threads into a fucking radiation zone.

Yeah the mentally ill runs rampant in the threads of more popular games as "fans" express entire devotion to some DAZ models :ROFLMAO:
Biggest culprit for this me still remains BADIK imo
Though WVM threads can be just as insufferable to navigate through

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
It's starting to transition from side chicks to main chicks. V0.06 has no new characters (I think) and 2 sex scenes, though one of them is an already introduced side chick. There's also the first minor scene with a main main girl.
There will still be side chicks introduced from time to time, but they'll usually contribute to a main girls route. There's 2 or 3 side chicks and a main chick left to introduce.
I hope we see more of Betty at some point. And I couldn't disagree more with ArturiousDesign. If your side characters were all similar and it was hard to distinguish them then maybe they'd have a point, but as it is there's everybody from the BBW better, thicc Mabel, the amazonian cop, Minnie, my new favorite character and everyone else is just as diverse.

Keep up the good work MoonBox, my only complaint is that I wish you put out more content. Not saying you're not putting in enough work, your rate of updates has been great, especially relative to other designers on here. I just wish the whole thing were finished and available already, so it's less of a complaint and more of a barely hidden compliment lol

I agree completely. I posted on MNF the other day about how I was disappointed how my few favorite characters always got fewer scenes than the other LIs compared to the others and somebody jumped down my throat accusing me of demanding that Killer7 make the game a "non-stop fuckfest" when it's in fact a "wholesome" story. It was almost funny.

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
I am just wondering, what kind of pics are you using? Webp, jpeg, bmp? Because this game, no matter how "good" it may be, is bloated. Before you think to tell me off, remember, I have seen games that are HUGE that take up less space.
So please, for your storage space, and for our ability to download it, find a new pic compression, one that gets rid of the "bloat"?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I am just wondering, what kind of pics are you using? Webp, jpeg, bmp? Because this game, no matter how "good" it may be, is bloated. Before you think to tell me off, remember, I have seen games that are HUGE that take up less space.
So please, for your storage space, and for our ability to download it, find a new pic compression, one that gets rid of the "bloat"?
There is no bloat. MoonBox is using webp. This is a quality VN with a lot of content. So, until you download and see for yourself, don't try and talk shit.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
For fucks sake, other devs gotta put an NTR warning in the OP, I gotta put an image format warning. :LOL:

It's WEBP. I use lossless to keep the full quality for those that want it. For people that want smaller file sizes, they can get the update patch or a compressed version.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
For fucks sake, other devs gotta put an NTR warning in the OP, I gotta put an image format warning. :LOL:

It's WEBP. I use lossless to keep the full quality for those that want it. For people that want smaller file sizes, they can get the update patch or a compressed version.
I'm tired of all the dumbasses assuming shit and thinking they know what they're talking about, when it's obvious they don't know shit. I think you have the right idea about putting a HUGE warning about the game being in webp. But, people still won't see it as they're either blind or can't read.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes