Alberis

Nov 21, 2021
She struggles with her feelings for MC for quite some time, to the point where she said he is the man she loves, the one who make her feel warm, safe and the most important, but he is her nephew. So, she struggles a lot with all of this because for her, it's so wrong and gross but still loves him.

She technically not playing hard to get, it's just really difficult for her. Just remember the scene of her first kiss, she was feeling amazing, it was just one kiss but for her it was the most amazing thing, but getting intimate? With her trauma and all that, is already really difficult, add to that the fact that she's his aunt, for her it's just a no-no.

I won't be surprised if we see a scene in the future where Amy need to get drunk to get it out of her system, just talking about how all this makes no sense at all for her, but MC will tell here that love is love and like Liz, he loves her and he just wants to make her happy because she actually is his first crush/love and he is the man he is basically thanks to her (and Nana and Aunt Liz too). If he is so confortable with women and able to help them and listen to them is a huge thanks to Aunt Amy. :)

(Every time I think of her, I think of the friends who looked like her and I just love Amy more!:love:)
I don't get it, is she his mother or aunt?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
:: Hard Breathing ::

Person with serious reading issues, this game is divided in Parts. Update 0.53 is the last update of Part 3. Update 0.54 is the first update of Part 4.

To get update 0.54 (and 0.55) you only have to download the links here:

DOWNLOAD
Part 4
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

In that download it is included the v 0.54 and 0.55.

NOW, READ THIS AS MANY TIMES AS NEEDED:

This MUST be installed in a DIFFERENT folder and NOT over Part 3. You NEED to have the save at the end of v.0.53 or IT WILL NOT WORK.

Peace :(
Relax Cat Calm Down.gif

Also, as FG implied, there's no need to download an "update" right now. There's only 0.54 and 0.55 to Part 4, it's plenty small enough right now.

• Red Heart
  • Love
Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
After seeing Allison in the first scene in the newest version all I could think of is that I could have sworn that in earlier chapters her tits were bigger... I assume I'm just remembering incorrectly?

Not that her character model isn't good looking... I guess all this time of a slow burn built up my expectations unrealistically or something lol.

Nekradamos

Nov 25, 2020

Person with serious reading issues, this game is divided in Parts. Update 0.53 is the last update of Part 3. Update 0.54 is the first update of Part 4.

To get update 0.54 (and 0.55) you only have to download the links here:

DOWNLOAD
Part 4
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

In that download it is included the v 0.54 and 0.55.

NOW, READ THIS AS MANY TIMES AS NEEDED:

This MUST be installed in a DIFFERENT folder and NOT over Part 3. You NEED to have the save at the end of v.0.53 or IT WILL NOT WORK.

Peace :(
DEAR FRIEND
THX FOR THE REPLY AND THE TIME YOU SPEND FOR IT
I JUST USED THE SONG BLIND FROM TALKING HEADS TO POINT THAT I COULDNT FIND THE FIRST RESPONSE
I UNDERSTOOD THAT I SHOULD DOWNLOAD THE PART 4 TO CONTINUE AFTER .53

THX AGAIN

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Grandma's House, is entirely about how long he (Moonbeam) can milk his obvious financial supporters. Maybe on Subscribe star. There as been so many updates its got to the point in this game of either put up or stop development. It's going around and around in circles which is not fair to anyone, especially those people giving money to the developer. You have heard of pyramid schemes, well this is a carousel scheme, where you never get anywhere with nana, just your false hope you will. I can't blame Moonbeam at this point, if people are still throwing money at him, and he just keeps going around and around. It was fun at the beginning when the little cutie and her mom where rescued from the brother pretend spa. Has even had sex yet with his pretend mom? I am not sure going forward if I can actually be bothered to continue this game, it was okay in the beginning except the mc should be dead now, thanks to his tree branch problem. lol
IMG_20170109_053755.jpg

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Grandma's House, is entirely about how long he (Moonbeam) can milk his obvious financial supporters. Maybe on Subscribe star. There as been so many updates its got to the point in this game of either put up or stop development. It's going around and around in circles which is not fair to anyone, especially those people giving money to the developer. You have heard of pyramid schemes, well this is a carousel scheme, where you never get anywhere with nana, just your false hope you will. I can't blame Moonbeam at this point, if people are still throwing money at him, and he just keeps going around and around. It was fun at the beginning when the little cutie and her mom where rescued from the brother pretend spa. Has even had sex yet with his pretend mom? I am not sure going forward if I can actually be bothered to continue this game, it was okay in the beginning except the mc should be dead now, thanks to his tree branch problem. lol
marvel-netflix.gif

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Now you can leave here calmly. 1000177939.gif

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
I have no idea where else to put this, so I am putting it in my favorite game's forums in the hopes that some of the regulars here can tell me where I should put it.

Are there artists out there who are needing plots to draw for? I have some really good ideas in my brain, and I think some of them would make superior games if properly executed.

Am I just spouting nonsense, or is there a dirth of plots available for this industry(?)?
There's a forum on here for Recruitment & Services that might have what you're looking for. You can even post your own job ad there (seeking artists that want to help out) - if you currently don't have a budget, just be upfront about it. Some artists may be willing to work for free now for future profit sharing. Other than that, you might want to look around in Programming, Development & Art.

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
I know its lazy but I would appreciate if someone could tell me what to download if I havent played the game yet. different parts and patches are always kinda confusing in these games so Id rather ask since there was a new update recently too. not really interested in the incest patch so could leave that out

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I know its lazy but I would appreciate if someone could tell me what to download if I havent played the game yet. different parts and patches are always kinda confusing in these games so Id rather ask since there was a new update recently too. not really interested in the incest patch so could leave that out
There's FatGiant 's How-to if you need help...

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes