DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Doesn't break anything for the future, it'll just show you the Non-Priya route scene instead of the Priya one.
You can install the fix and just go through the scene to see it. Her route will continue properly whether you see the scene or not.
naa man, I finished the update & saved the game... then later browsed the folder for images and saw the missing images of Priya's route, anything can be done to see that ?

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
naa man, I finished the update & saved the game... then later browsed the folder for images and saw the missing images of Priya's route, anything can be done to see that ?
Nah only way to see it is to go through that scene again after either installing the fix or setting docPoints to 3.
I'll post a save from right before it when I get home.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DD69-1

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Save right before Priya scene :)

I suggest using it only to watch that scene and continue with your own once next update drops, since not seeing that scene doesn't change anything (according to Moonbox) and you'd continue with nicknames I chose (and without femdom route, I've skipped it.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox and darlic

jjmayne

Jan 22, 2022
Update out for top tier.
3 days for tier 4
6 days for tier 3
9 days for tier 2
12 days for public

From now on, the game will update around the 15th of every month.
Saying we were gonna get used to the quick updates wasn't a threat, but hey, I won't complain lol. And I still need to play through 0.07 too..

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Just a quick question, that/those 'fix' i see, is it applied to the current Win/Linux: files or do I have to still apply the fix?

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for :- Grandma's House V0.07 compressed + KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Please update your port

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Great update as always!

About the new scene with Aiko, anal sex doesn't really do it for me, but it was a decent enough scene. Wish that it was optional but then again, I know a lot of people wish Sandra's mommy-dom was optional too and I loved her content. So, to each their own on that.

Also, when meeting Svetlana in the park the MC comments on her brown eyes, but her eyes are blue/gray. Not a big deal but just something I noticed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Supersperm, nice. But why is Aiko not pregnant, she should be, and Lily too. :unsure: And i hope i can avoid Nana a bit more, i like to have a choice not to be too close with her
Because this is over a period of maybe 3 weeks so far, It may raise odds of preg, not increase the gestation cycle. Whole point of the game is to get to the end boss aka Nana. Why would Moon put it as a avoidable option? People, I swear.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Great update as always!

About the new scene with Aiko, anal sex doesn't really do it for me, but it was a decent enough scene. Wish that it was optional but then again, I know a lot of people wish Sandra's mommy-dom was optional too and I loved her content. So, to each their own on that.

Also, when meeting Svetlana in the park the MC comments on her brown eyes, but her eyes are blue/gray. Not a big deal but just something I noticed.
That scene is optional. There isn't an alternate though.

He was talking about Molly's eyes :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes