AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
None of those are one-timers except for Veena (Doc's sister), though you'll probably see Veena a couple more times.
Realtor and lawyer you'll see at least 1 more time. Not sure about Karen, Annabelle pretty much replaced her.
Damn....both of these make me really sad, especially veena :cry:. I do really hope that every single girl that the mc have anything with could be part of his life forever.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Woooo.....
Betty , she's gooooooorgious.
Little more belly please.
Great game.
Pity it still hasn't got any animations. ;)
Play on.....

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Not sure about Karen, Annabelle pretty much replaced her.
Repetitio est mater studiorum as the wise Romans used to say. She might need refresher course and if she's a good girl, then she might be rewarded with being allowed to participate in Annabelle's lessons, just a suggestion. ;)

Reactions: MoonBox

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I'm not kink shaming any of you guys, nor do I ask the Dev to change the name of the game :ROFLMAO:
Everyone has their own preference. And that's all there is to it.
I'm just saying that hopefully sex with Nana will not be force-fed on all players.
It's just weird to me when people expect the Devs to accommodate them and change stories because of how picky people are. Whether it's games like Haley's Story or this, these characters are the main love interest for a reason and people should skip these types of games if that's a problem.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm not kink shaming any of you guys, nor do I ask the Dev to change the name of the game :ROFLMAO:
I'm just saying that hopefully sex with Nana will not be force-fed on all players.
you can kink shame my ass all you want .. i'm an old fuck ... grandpa .... and i want NANA so... if you don't then well good luck to ya ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Of course it's going to be forced, she's the main love interest.

There are 7 forced romances and she's the main one.

If you don't like it then this isn't for you.

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for :- Grandma's House V0.12 compressed + KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
It's not working it says either app not downloaded or package not found after i tried to install

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Okay never in a million years could I ever be mean to Shizuka but she's so damn cute I kinda wanna see the makeup sequence for if you are. Anyone who was mind sharing what happens after Nana brings her home?

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes