Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Well, well, well...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, let's wait 2 weeks... ::Sighs Deeply::
I know you were not complaining... but the Dev explained a page or two back that it WAS shorter, but only because there is an alternative scene or two, dependent upon some choices, which took render time and effort. So there was more which we did not see... (no clue what it was!) :>)

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Great job with the hot blond (aunt) sex scene.

Goddamn that's a poorly written sentence :LOL:

And to miss that ASS??o_O Hell,I don't like femdom,but maaan that's hard to pass. Anyway it's mild femdom(so far,lol)
It's gonna stay mild. I'm not into humiliation, degredation, etc.
Unless it involves Annabelle :devilish:

If I am a betting man I would have to say that Mature flower will be the very last one the MC gets to pollenate. Besides in the previous update the MC got to pollenate one of the six mandatory girls within his harem.

But on another note is it just me or is each update getting shorter and shorter?
They went from 2500 lines every month to 1500 every 2 weeks. I'm leaving the update patches up longer for those that prefer longer update, you can just skip every other one.

Although it would be good to see her again, Karen learned her lesson the first time, while Annabelle will need more sessions.
Annabelle is signed up for the extended lessons ;)

So had to replay the game again because my hdd broke down.
Fun fact . Anyone else noticed jamila has a mouse makeup/tattoo on her eyelids? :D View attachment 1997472
Her eyeballs were too big so they were sticking out :LOL:
It's been fixed

Okay never in a million years could I ever be mean to Shizuka but she's so damn cute I kinda wanna see the makeup sequence for if you are. Anyone who was mind sharing what happens after Nana brings her home?
Molly bites his dick off and Asami makes him eat it then Nana throws him out and he has to start selling his ass to make ends meet.
Not really but that's what I would have done if the game wasn't so happy and wholesome :ROFLMAO:

Why does the name in the replay gallery revert back to the default and not the chosen name?
You need to start a new game and name the MC for it to register in the gallery. You can quit once you name him

Do is still need to download the update patch for this new version?
If you have the full version, no. If you have v0.11, yeah

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Best update yet (again!)

Seriously thank you for the plump amount of betty content in this! Also love the new housekeeper, I didn't see that coming. Just hope I don't o.d. on adorableness!

Can not wait for more

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
Much worse. Asami beats you with her broom and Nana is extremely disappointed.
With her broom? Well, we all like it a little rough once in a while, right? Frowning Nana is much worse. "The disappointment of Nana" sounds like the title of a horror movie, where the jumpscares are replaced with shame and guilt. I'm glad i chose headpats over evil :ROFLMAO:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Just hope I don't o.d. on adorableness!
I think that is pretty much unavoidable at this point.......

Shizuka's mom Asami is the last one
This is correct! Why Priya isn't one of them I will never understand but that is something MB will have to worry about the day he reaches the Pearly Gates.........

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
So, I just finished the latest update. It was good. You see MoonBox the problem here is that you've made all these ladies too lovable. I just want them all to be main girls. I need to see them all happy in the harem at the end. Even the one-off girls like Brandy and Karen need to show up in the end and join the harem for one last moment when the game is ending... that's my dream... my hope. We shall see.

Also, now we need to rescue Aiko as well. We can't leave her behind at that place after Shizuka gets saved.

Also-also, I have a question that can be ignored if it needs to be but: Can you give a hint on how Josianne's route will playout?

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So, I just finished the latest update. It was good. You see MoonBox the problem here is that you've made all these ladies too lovable. I just want them all to be main girls. I need to see them all happy in the harem at the end. Even the one-off girls like Brandy and Karen need to show up in the end and join the harem for one last moment when the game is ending... that's my dream... my hope. We shall see.

Also, now we need to rescue Aiko as well. We can't leave her behind at that place after Shizuka gets saved.

Also-also, I have a question that can be ignored if it needs to be but: Can you give a hint on how Josianne's route will playout?
Can't say I disagree with you here :ROFLMAO:

MB said that Aiko isn't in any danger, she's just a normal employee and not in any debt to the owner (i think he said Aiko's mother is friends with the owner as well). This does NOT mean I don't want Aiko to join the harem, i'm still a little pissed at MB that she isn't......

RooneyCZ

Mar 28, 2022
So, let me see if I've got this right. You think it's ok to mock Shizi(or anyone for that matter) due to a cute little stutter?
Quite the opposite - I love that despite the fucked up nature of many interactions in VNs that we have no problem with, mocking Shizi is off limits...and its not sarcasm...I mean it. Im glad there is a line that we simply do not cross...

Last edited:

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
Quite the opposite - I love that despite the fucked up nature of many interactions in VNs that we have no problem with, mocking Shizi is off limits...and its not sarcasm...I mean it. Im glad there is a line that we simply do not cross...
The true purpose of a gentleman -- every action, word, and all the convoluted rules of etiquette -- is to protect any and all potential LIs from everyone and everything except himself.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes