MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
So, I just finished the latest update. It was good. You see MoonBox the problem here is that you've made all these ladies too lovable. I just want them all to be main girls. I need to see them all happy in the harem at the end. Even the one-off girls like Brandy and Karen need to show up in the end and join the harem for one last moment when the game is ending... that's my dream... my hope. We shall see.

Also, now we need to rescue Aiko as well. We can't leave her behind at that place after Shizuka gets saved.

Also-also, I have a question that can be ignored if it needs to be but: Can you give a hint on how Josianne's route will playout?
All the side girls will probably show up in the ending.

Aiko's safe but we'll be going back for Asami

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Has MoonBox actually said she isn't someone that joins the harem? I think she is only one of those LIs that you can ignore but if you choose to pursue will join in the harem. Considering how the game has build up MC's character, he would not leave Paveena out of it once she definitely is pregnant and can "safely" leave his husband without causing too much of a cultural drama.
Don't really have any firm plans for Veena, you'll see her again in a couple of versions and she'll eventually move in with Priya. She'll probably move into the main house along with Priya eventually but you won't be seeing her as much as the rest.

Thanks bro, adding to OP

:WaitWhat:

So... at some point we are going to kill the people that were trying to sell shizuka right?
MCs a lover, not a fighter. He'll probably just tie the dude to a chair and hate fuck his wife.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So... at some point we are going to kill the people that were trying to sell shizuka right?
I mean, it's only fair, right?

They made little cutie cry, we make foolish pricks die.

See, it rhymes so it must be the right course of action.

MCs a lover, not a fighter. He'll probably just tie the dude to a chair and hate fuck his wife.
One of our lovers is a massive Amazonian police woman that happens to be incredibly strong.

One of our future lovers is a massive Amazonian fighter that happens to be incredibly strong.

I'm thinking the MC can do all the hate fucking while certain muscle bound goddess types crush the peons.

Last edited:

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
You keep on knocking shit outta the park Moon.Shizuka is adorable and I'm super glad she lives with the MC now.

Starting the update with Cat cleaning up all of MC cum even out of her own mom? Holy shit I hope we see more of her eating cum in the future for sure.

What a game.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I mean, it's only fair, right?

They made little cutie cry, we make foolish pricks die.

See, it rhymes so it must be the right course of action.

One of our lovers is a massive Amazonian police woman that happens to be incredibly strong.

One of our future lovers is a massive Amazonian fighter that happens to be incredibly strong.

I'm thinking the MC can do all the hate fucking while certain muscle bound goddess types crush the peons.
ava I bet you want that giant lady cop to step on you.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

multiplex1

Sep 4, 2019
Re4start the game, name your Mc, close the game, and reopen and it should be fixed.

Actually, doesn't work for last two scenes, so I don't know
that was actually what I was talking about. Unless you use the mod to physically rename the MC, it always reverts back to the default name.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
the two new scenes in the replay gallery always reverts back to the defalut name and not the chosen name. please fix.
I guess you don't know how to fucking read. It's been stated SEVERAL fucking times: Start a new game, name the MC and THEN the gallery shows your name. You can then continue playing with your old save.

Easylovin84

Jul 2, 2022
the two new scenes in the replay gallery always reverts back to the defalut name and not the chosen name. please fix.
I guess you don't know how to fucking read. It's been stated SEVERAL fucking times: Start a new game, name the MC and THEN the gallery shows your name. You can then continue playing with your old save.
Doesn't work for the last 2 Wolf, I think Moon will fix it before next release

multiplex1

Sep 4, 2019
My bad then. I don't use the gallery. My apologies for being a bit snarky multiplex1
It happens, but next time if someone mentions something like this, just check it out before making a comment like this, please. People don't usually say or write something like this without evidence to back it up. Thank you.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I'm replaying the game from the start. Because why the hell not and stumbled over the scene where the MC asks Aaliyah out for the first time.
And he has to pay 8$ for a single carton of milk. What quantities are we talking about here? Or is she ripping him off? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes