HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It happens, but next time if someone mentions something like this, just check it out before making a comment like this, please. People don't usually say or write something like this without evidence to back it up. Thank you.
I'm guessing you're new here? :ROFLMAO:

First of, that was Wolf being nice, you don't wanna see him when he's angry ;)

Most importantly though, his response was BECAUSE people often make posts like that without checking things out first, it's one of the biggest drawbacks on this forum unfortunately....

Last edited:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I'm replaying the game from the start. Because why the hell not and stumbled over the scene where the MC asks Aaliyah out for the first time.
And he has to pay 8$ for a single carton of milk. What quantities are we talking about here? Or is she ripping him off? :LOL:
It's a special kinda milk if you know what I mean.;););)

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Oh look the milk conversation. Deja vu. What was my line for that... Oh yes, O Canada.
Edit: Ignore what follows, see posts below. I'm a dumbass who's been awake for 24 hours so my brain ain't working right, :ROFLMAO:

O Canada? Is that another game? I'm not familiar with the reference.

I've heard the cum = milk line of thought too; it's been used in a lot of other adult stories. It's a troupe. It gets used in Two Sides of Love as well, just off the top of my head.

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Oh look the milk conversation. Deja vu. What was my line for that... Oh yes, O Canada.
I think it's a reference to the exchange rate/costs in Canadian dollars vs American Dollars but it is probably closer to New Zealand dollars vs American dollars.
Oh, then he is talking about the price of the milk in the store, shit I thought he was talking about Kat talking about the MC's cum, my bad, :ROFLMAO: I feel silly now...

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018

The German translation for Grandma's House.
This version is for v 0.10 and contains the incest/taboo patch and KoGa3 Walkthrough mod in addition to the German text.

Installation is simple.
Download the file, unzip it and put it in the Grandma's House folder.
Overwrite existing files if asked.

If you find any errors or have any suggestions, please let me know.​
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Die Deutsche Übersetzung für Grandma's House.

Die Übersetzung ist für Spieleversion v 0.10 und beinhaltet neben dem deutschen Text, den Walkthrough Mod von KoGa3 sowie den Taboopatch.

Installation ist simpel.
Datei runterladen, entpacken und in den Grandma's House Ordner verschieben.
Vorhandene Dateien müssen überschrieben werden, falls gefragt wird.

Problem mit dem nicht übersetztem Spitznamen von Sophias für euch ist behoben.
Leider wird das nur bei einem neuen Spiel funktionieren, mit alten Saves wird euch Sophia weiterhin Teddy Bear anstatt Teddybär nennen.
Es entsteht aber keine Inkompatibilität mit euren Speicherständen!

Download:

& Sophia Fix

Wird es weiter übersetzt

Reactions: Saint2019

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Please make sure that Molly becomes a FEMALE dog on new pictures - and on the old ones. :cry: Because she haves a clearly visalbe cock. ;)

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes