Easylovin84

Jul 2, 2022
Okay.. so I've been skipping some text because not a Nanafan but has it been literal days since the MCs pregnant gf showed up and NOBODY but Nana knows?! and she doesn't even show up again?
Not a Nanafan, well there is no accounting for taste :) Tanya does show up a second time an MC tells her he wants to introduce her to Cat and Liz but that hasn't happened yet.

does this game has no sound setting?
No sound, but I believe KoGa3 's mod may have music if that's what you are looking for.

Reactions: MoonBox

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Tanya asked for some time before everyone was told.
Tanya, needs our help...

She's now relegated to an apartment near the beach, Thomas (the MC) visited her once, used the excuse that he didn't have her phone number, yet left again without asking for it, poor girl must be so confused right now...

Got pregnant without intention from a boyfriend she left behind, because of that her fanatic family threw her out, had the guts to search and find said boyfriend to see if he wanted to be part of the pregnancy and the of the baby's life, is received with the news that she must accept a position in a harem or nothing, asks for a few days to think it over, accepts being put into an apartment, dummy boyfriend instantly proceeds to forget about her, not even bothers to ask his Nana (the only visitor the poor girl has, the only company) for her phone number to at least pretend to care for her by Message, making a daily phone call to his pregnant girlfriend is too much of an effort, pffffftt... This guy Thomas doesn't show any real care for his girls, he needs to grow the fuck up.

If we add to that the "Supersperm" situation, he really needs to figure out a way to have a support system for his pregnant girlfriends, things are about to get really complicated, so far he doesn't show any signs of being ready or even interested in being a father, he's a nice kid... that will have to grow up really fast, or be pointed out as a really fucked up loser. For the moment, he's comfortable, Nana is taking care of everything, all he has to do is polish the sofa, slowly take care of the car and take Zeus for a few walks around the city (if you don't know who Zeus is, I'm sorry). Life will change for him, maybe it will begin in the next update, Paveena is arriving... oh boy...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Disclaimer: In case there's any doubt, I'm throwing shade to the character, not the game and not the Dev, just to be clear.

Peace :D

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not sure what inu girl means but she's gonna have some optional puppy petplay.
Japanese = English.
Kitsune Fox.
Neko Cat.
Inu Dog.

So if she is going to be puppy petplay, then she is an Inu girl, so you might want to mention it in-game when it comes up, I mean I assume she is Japanese and should know this stuff.:)

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Okay.. so I've been skipping some text because not a Nanafan but has it been literal days since the MCs pregnant gf showed up and NOBODY but Nana knows?! and she doesn't even show up again?
Pregnant girlfriend? Did Moonbox change something up with this one? Because last I checked (I even have a save at said point) we had the choice of whether or not we used protection or not with her.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Pregnant girlfriend? Did Moonbox change something up with this one? Because last I checked (I even have a save at said point) we had the choice of whether or not we used protection or not with her.
If you decided to pull out she doesn't show up and she's out of the story.

Love how Molly is supposedly a bitch yet she's got nutz. Lmfao
No

Reactions: CircaAD

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I've now made up to the date with Fiona in my first playthrough. I've loved most of the ladies up until now but man Fiona just dayum. If I was the MC I could easily slip into the O'Reilly family (LOL literally) as their daddy. Nan would be jealous of course. I would have to figure out how to integrate the MC's family into the mix, but Fiona is too hot to ignore.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
So far, MC at least already licked grandma's pussy?
From what I see already Nan and Jamila are the final boss at the end of the game. Don't expect to hop into GILF sex with them anytime soon. Both are of the older generation where a lady expects to be romanced and swept off their feet. They only give their heart and soul to one man and one man only. Achieving that status is like owning the Hope diamond the most precious of jewels not just a romp in the sack. Nana and Jamila are not Mabel.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
I've now made up to the date with Fiona in my first playthrough. I've loved most of the ladies up until now but man Fiona just dayum. If I was the MC I could easily slip into the O'Reilly family (LOL literally) as their daddy. Nan would be jealous of course. I would have to figure out how to integrate the MC's family into the mix, but Fiona is too hot to ignore.
Same goes for me. I'd love Fiona to be one of the main girls but hopefully, there will be enough content for her and the family despite being a side story...

...I'm still waiting for our nightly visit of Mila, we promised to visit her a while ago. This firecracker needs to be visited asap.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So far, MC at least already licked grandma's pussy?
Sure

From what I see already Nan and Jamila are the final boss at the end of the game. Don't expect to hop into GILF sex with them anytime soon. Both are of the older generation where a lady expects to be romanced and swept off their feet. They only give their heart and soul to one man and one man only. Achieving that status is like owning the Hope diamond the most precious of jewels not just a romp in the sack. Nana and Jamila are not Mabel.
Nah, Aunt Amy will be the last boss.

Reactions: WigglyWorld84

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Same goes for me. I'd love Fiona to be one of the main girls but hopefully, there will be enough content for her and the family despite being a side story...

...I'm still waiting for our nightly visit of Mila, we promised to visit her a while ago. This firecracker needs to be visited asap.
Hells to the Yes. "Fifi" for main girl pls :D

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
just played through for the first time and I'm quite surprised at how good it is lol, the writing is both utter crap and great lol cant remember the last time i laughed that much, the reason i said its crap isnt completely a bad reason its just got no real plot is basically what i mean its just random slice of life day in and day out, but the writing and humor is pretty great considering. I'm not really into GILFs which is why it took so long to try this but im glad i finally did and the new addition to the family is utterly adorable not going to put names incase someone hasn't played it yet, also along with everyone else im pro FIFI lol i love that goofy ass family

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes